Get Fit by the Summer (July 2011)

Options

Replies

• nuttylou
    nuttylou Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How did you guys get your dates etc under your ticker?

April 10th - 213lbs
    April 24th- 218lbs
    May 08th- 213lbs

Im fairly pleased with that as I had a fall at the 1st hurdle when I had a mcl injury to my knee :-(. Thankfully Im now back on track so hopefully Ill be seeing more losses yay :-)

Good luck everyone xx
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    April 10th 205.5
    April 24th 201.5
    May 8th 199.0
  • grstorm
    grstorm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Checking in today at 168.9. I had a bad week dealing with pink eye. Planning to enjoy my Mother's Day meal and getting back on track Monday so I can register some real weight loss. Glad to see lots of people losing. Keep up the good work!
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Posting weight. I am so excited! I finally hit 160. This has taken me months. Maybe the over indulgence during Easter pushed me over my plateau. Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there. It's a beautiful sunny warm day here.

April 10th: 162
    April 24th: 164
    May 8th: 160
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all you moms! Checking in today

April 24th-199 lbs
    May 8th- 196.4

I have also lost a total of 2 inches between my chest, arms and hips!!
  • Mahora
    Mahora Posts: 15
    Options
    April 10th: 145
    April 24th: 146..... bahhhh I hate soo much during Easter Weekend... lucky I didn't gain more than that but still that makes me sad! :-(
    May 8th: 143... I'm back on track!
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • Kevalyn34
    Kevalyn34 Posts: 40
    Options
    Weight was all over the place this weekend between a family cookout & dinner with hubs & daughter. Expected a slight gain, so now I just gotta bust my butt these next two weeks. Does anyone else struggle with following an eating schedule on the weekends?
  • Mahora
    Mahora Posts: 15
    Options
    Weight was all over the place this weekend between a family cookout & dinner with hubs & daughter. Expected a slight gain, so now I just gotta bust my butt these next two weeks. Does anyone else struggle with following an eating schedule on the weekends?

For me it's always hard on weekend! I just don't feel like cooking, plus I feel like rewarding myself.. but on Mondays I feel guilty!
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I struggle as well on the weekends...kids are home, hubby is home and often we are going here there and everywhere so the options aren't always the greatest!! I try to make up for it by doing some extra workouts or family walks!
  • mrswestmoreland
    mrswestmoreland Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry i didnt have access to an computer this weekend so i'm posting my weight now...241. Thats down 3 lbs. Good Luck everyone
  • shellypoo7
    shellypoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well I'm back to my starter weight, so I guess that's good - 2 pound weight loss. Checking in at 189. I weighed myself yesterday, but didn't get on a computer until today. Now it's time to get under the starter weight!
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    hi guys I missed weigh in as I have had a medial collateral tear to both knee ligaments!!! eeeekkkk too much to soon with the exercising I think!
    Ive put on 5lbs in that time and Im now back on track so my current weight is 218lbs which is +5 :0(......looking forward to trying to get that back down now I can at least walk, cycle and swim, though Im not quite ready for the return to the gym just yet.

Well done you guys xxx

Wow, feel better nuttylou..... don't overdo it.
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    How did you guys get your dates etc under your ticker?

April 10th - 213lbs
    April 24th- 218lbs
    May 08th- 213lbs

Im fairly pleased with that as I had a fall at the 1st hurdle when I had a mcl injury to my knee :-(. Thankfully Im now back on track so hopefully Ill be seeing more losses yay :-)

Good luck everyone xx

Hi Nuttylou, you can copy and paste it into your signature.
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    I am late posting... but I did weigh myself Sunday.

April 10th: 223.3
    April 24th: 225.2
    May 8th: 224.5
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • mrswestmoreland
    mrswestmoreland Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    In reference to Shellypoo's messge: I'm about to go to extreme measures now. No bread and little to no white sugar until further notice. I went out of town and really overdid it! I picked up a pound somewhere along the way from last Sunday to today. I am not happy!

I'm with you on the giving up the bread and the sugar. I did good for 4 days and lost 9 lbs during. Then I took 4 days off and put back on 4 lbs. So i'm still down 5 lbs so i'm happy with that. So i'll see how doing the same thing this week goes,but i'm going to do 5 days on and and 2 days off.

April 10th: 244
    April 24th: 244
    May 8th: 241
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • kacione
    kacione Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you in losing at least 15 pounds by July. I am at a stand still/plateau and need to get motivated to move on.
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    I would love to join you in losing at least 15 pounds by July. I am at a stand still/plateau and need to get motivated to move on.

Welcome to the group!
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    In reference to Shellypoo's messge: I'm about to go to extreme measures now. No bread and little to no white sugar until further notice. I went out of town and really overdid it! I picked up a pound somewhere along the way from last Sunday to today. I am not happy!

I'm with you on the giving up the bread and the sugar. I did good for 4 days and lost 9 lbs during. Then I took 4 days off and put back on 4 lbs. So i'm still down 5 lbs so i'm happy with that. So i'll see how doing the same thing this week goes,but i'm going to do 5 days on and and 2 days off.

Sounds like a great idea! When you drop that bread and sugar - it really helps out alot with weight loss. I'm also trying hard to pick up more water too! The biggest difference I'm seeing is in my tummy...........even if I only loss 2 lbs, I feel like I've lost more because my stomach is so much smaller than it was a couple weeks ago!
  • shellypoo7
    Options

WELCOME!!!! Just sent you a friend request!
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    how we all doing so far this week, hope your all well.

for me the scale not moving at all i will not give up and let it beat me