Here's an excercise tip that will change your life forever

Options
Here's something that will change your life forever. It might be difficult at first but after a few tries you will get the hang of it and never be able to go back to your old ways:

Always use the toilet in a sumo squat position with the seat up, without ever actually touching the toilet. Here's an example of a sumo squat:

maxresdefault.jpg

This will help you develop your hips, core, glutes, hamstrings and quads.

You also never have to touch public toilets ever again..

You're welcome :-)

Replies

• lisacros1013
    Options
    Lol i love this idea
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Why can't you just go to the gym and squat?
  • M_J992
    M_J992 Posts: 76
    Options
    Why can't you just go to the gym and squat?

This saves you time and there's no risk of injury. Also when you're squatting at a gym, most people don't fully engage their core in fear of slipping a fart
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I tried this but I just peed all over the floor in front of the toilet. My wife is PISSED. Suggestions?
  • kellypence
    kellypence Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO. This does not allow the pelvic floor muscles to relax during urination, a completely necessary function of the very intricate neurological interplay between the bladder and pelvic floor. Doing as you've suggested puts women especially at risk for short/tight/painful pelvic floor spasms. Just sit and pee/poop, leave the exercises out of the bathroom!

A message from your friendly neighborhood Women's Health Physical Therapist
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    No thank you. I like to sit on the throne and enjoy this relaxing time. I do my squats when I workout.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    I tried this but I just peed all over the floor in front of the toilet. My wife is PISSED. Suggestions?

Mop?

• M_J992
    Options
    No thank you. I like to sit on the throne and enjoy this relaxing time. I do my squats when I workout.

Another benefit is having cleaner inner butt cheeks
  • ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Women who hover over the toilet seat in public restrooms are the reason there's pee on there in the first place.
  • M_J992
    Options

Use your hand to point it downwards? happened to me 1st time too lol
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Straw?
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    This was a weird post / suggestion (mine about the straw wasn't, duh, I meant the OP's). Isn't squatting pretty widely recognized as beneficial? And why over the toilet? If you're injuring yourself doing body weight squats, especially sumo, maybe try walking a lot first...
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Or use one of these :)
    20140830_102120_1.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Eeeeewwww! Forget the toilet.. Just use a chair!

If you do it a home you can fart all you want.. If you do at work and you are in a cubicle, squat at your own risk..
  • M_J992
    Options
    This was a weird post / suggestion (mine about the straw wasn't, duh, I meant the OP's). Isn't squatting pretty widely recognized as beneficial? And why over the toilet? If you're injuring yourself doing body weight squats, especially sumo, maybe try walking a lot first...

This is mainly a sanitation issue. It's also great for people short on time you're burning calories and building strength why not?
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I do this at every public washroom.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Splish splash I was taking a ....... Oh wait. Different fixture.
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am not nearly tall enough for that to ever work. Plus no.
  • natebollinger
    natebollinger Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've heard it all. This is just stupid. SMH
  • M_J992
    Options
    I've heard it all. This is just stupid. SMH

If you ever spend a night in jail you will thank me