Here's an excercise tip that will change your life forever

Options

Replies

• paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    ljmorgi wrote: »
    Women who hover over the toilet seat in public restrooms are the reason there's pee on there in the first place.

unn uhh I ALWAYS clean up if that happens. Aim gets pretty precise after doing it for 35 years lol ya gotta squat low
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Just avoid public washrooms .. easy.
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    I tried this but I just peed all over the floor in front of the toilet. My wife is PISSED. Suggestions?

Get a divorce, she's blocking your gainz bro.
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    M_J992 wrote: »
    Why can't you just go to the gym and squat?

This saves you time and there's no risk of injury. Also when you're squatting at a gym, most people don't fully engage their core in fear of slipping a fart

Yeahhh . . . . no.

Doubtful on all accounts.

• Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha...Hahahaha...Hahahah, OMG I soooo needed this post today!! Except now my abs hurt from laughing!!
  • goddessofawesome
    Options
    This was a weird post / suggestion (mine about the straw wasn't, duh, I meant the OP's). Isn't squatting pretty widely recognized as beneficial? And why over the toilet? If you're injuring yourself doing body weight squats, especially sumo, maybe try walking a lot first...

This is mainly a sanitation issue. It's also great for people short on time you're burning calories and building strength why not?

You're not really burning calories when you squat to pee. Sorry. If you were then I'd weigh nothing with all the times I run to the bathroom.

And why would I feel the need to squat over my own toilet which I know is clean?
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Why can't you just go to the gym and squat?

This saves you time and there's no risk of injury. Also when you're squatting at a gym, most people don't fully engage their core in fear of slipping a fart

Ha! I have no such fear. I love breaking the silence in the weight room :)
  • M_J992
    M_J992 Posts: 76
    Options
    I love push ups
  • goddessofawesome
    Options
    I love push ups

Should I position myself over the toilet to do those too?
  • M_J992
    Options
    lol try the cow position if you can push hard enough
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I tried this but I just peed all over the floor in front of the toilet. My wife is PISSED. Suggestions?

LOL!!!

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Women who hover over the toilet seat in public restrooms are the reason there's pee on there in the first place.

EXACTLY! My favorite are the "ladies" who put down the paper cover, then pee all over it and the seat and then leave it. Chicks are just as disgusting as men, believe it.

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    That changed nothing in my life. I want my money back.
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    kellypence wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOO. This does not allow the pelvic floor muscles to relax during urination, a completely necessary function of the very intricate neurological interplay between the bladder and pelvic floor. Doing as you've suggested puts women especially at risk for short/tight/painful pelvic floor spasms. Just sit and pee/poop, leave the exercises out of the bathroom!

A message from your friendly neighborhood Women's Health Physical Therapist

Oh snap, is that really true? I squat over the toilet ALL THE TIME. It has nothing to do with exercise (though I often wonder if I have stronger legs muscles because of it!), but more because I prefer not to sit on public toilets. I don't squat over my own. I also hike and camp a lot, and, well, it's tough to sit on something out in the woods...
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options

Ok ok, you're right, but what if someone else peed on it first?? I don't want to wipe it up, and I'm not sitting on it. So I also squat. I do realize that I'm continuing the cycle, but if I go in and it's clean, I don't squat. So that makes it ok? :)
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

I KNEW IT! SABOTAGE
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I love push ups

I recommend eating out of a dog bowl on the floor. Each pushup earns you a bite.

Then you go do your toilet squats.

I also have the shower head installed 9 feet high, over a pullup bar. You have to do a pullup to get your hair wet.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Here's something that will change your life forever. It might be difficult at first but after a few tries you will get the hang of it and never be able to go back to your old ways:

Always use the toilet in a sumo squat position with the seat up, without ever actually touching the toilet. Here's an example of a sumo squat:

maxresdefault.jpg

This will help you develop your hips, core, glutes, hamstrings and quads.

You also never have to touch public toilets ever again..

You're welcome :-)

I assume you get exercise with the Mop afterwards as well. So you get a cardio workout as well. Genius
  • M_J992
    Options
    I love push ups

I recommend eating out of a dog bowl on the floor. Each pushup earns you a bite.

Then you go do your toilet squats.

I also have the shower head installed 9 feet high, over a pullup bar. You have to do a pullup to get your hair wet.

Here's another tip that I already regret posting: Try to *kitten* while doing an exaggerated yoga cow pose. I'm not gay but I swear it feels 10 times better!