You look amazing!! Great job!
  • judijl
    judijl Posts: 13
    Options
    You look lovely at current weight!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! And what a gorgeous dress! Congrats on your weight loss
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look beautiul! congratz on the dress and great job with the weight loss!
  • fiftypds
    fiftypds Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! And I really enjoyed your story!
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    You look OUTSTANDING!!! Keep up the great work!
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations on you weight loss this far!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Trust me hun, it's not just Chinese mothers... my mom has said something similar to me too and we're Iranian... but eventually I realized she's really saying it for my own good...it's not she's like "you're fat I don't love you anymore...lol" Anyhow... great job! Very motivating. Our goal weight loss is similar (I'm hoping to lose 43 total), so it's great to see success on your side! Good luck with the rest :)
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look HOT!! And that dress is gorgeous!!! Congrats on your weight loss, it's so motivating to the rest of us who are still on our weight loss journey!!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Amazing! You look so beautiful. What an inspiration ♥
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I totally needed this...I have been feeling quite unmotivated and to the point where I'm ready to give up...

Thank you guys!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! and the dress is gorgeous. If only i had the figure haha
    Keep up the great work. I bet your mum would not have a bad word to say when she sees this photo

You would think, right? Nope. She said and I quote:

'That's a strange looking dress. It must be a European thing. Doesn't suit Asians very well, don't you think? You look very round. You probably should lose 20 more lbs to pull that off.'

Yup! Thanks mom...
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Your success is nothing to be embarrassed about. Its the beginning of something new. We all here have so many pics we are ashamed of but think this will encouraged people to change their lifestyle to healthier choices and exercise.. Way to go you look AMAZING!!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You look SMOKIN' in that dress! Forget what your mom says... they always want us plump and huggable...
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Great job! My mom is Filipino and very blunt. SO, I know what you mean!! Keep up the good work.
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be embarrassed about!!! YOU LOOK FAB!!!!!
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look completely amazing!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!