Tasty snacks

Options
Anyone like to share their favourite snacks for inbetween meals ? Im soooo bored with my usual grub . I'm bulking at the mo so cals not to much of an issue but like a healthy ratio of macros

Replies

• rmyers14
    rmyers14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter while bulking. I also eat the chobani Greek yogurt with fruit.
  • alisonstory
    alisonstory Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mmm havnt had peanut butter in a while I'll put them both on my shopping list.
    Iv just posted on my news feed how bored I am with my abs workout , wondered what routine you have ? can't see to clearly from the tiny pic but your abs look pretty good .
  • Skyeziepyzie
    Options
    i love rice cakes and peanut butter with a bit of nutella :) also i eat 1/2 a cup of oats with protein powder and banana as a snack :)
    For abs i have found pikes on the rower absolutely SMASH my abs every time :) put your arms on the ground and feet on the seat of the rower, extend your legs and then bring your knees into your chest while holding your abs in :) hope this makes sense :)
    good luck! im bulking too :) so fun!
  • beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Anything from Little Debbie.

Also a big fan of Snickers Bars partnered with Monster Muscle Energy Drinks.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Can't beat a snicker :)
  • elfman5150
    elfman5150 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    sweet potato + peanut butter. If you haven't tried this combination before, you are missing out.

Also I love the maple cream-top yogurt by brown cow. That stuff is truly addicting.
  • racquibaby
    racquibaby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love the peanut butter idea. Maybe I'll make peanut butter sandwiches :-)
  • alisonstory
    Options
    i love rice cakes and peanut butter with a bit of nutella :) also i eat 1/2 a cup of oats with protein powder and banana as a snack :)
    For abs i have found pikes on the rower absolutely SMASH my abs every time :) put your arms on the ground and feet on the seat of the rower, extend your legs and then bring your knees into your chest while holding your abs in :) hope this makes sense :)
    good luck! im bulking too :) so fun!

Ooh thanks love the abs idea ! Never would have thought of that , will let you know how it goes.
  • alisonstory
    Options
    Thanks for your suggestions guys , snicker bar would be a real treat ! And lovin combi of sweet potatoe and peanut butter!
  • alisonstory
    Options
    Anything from Little Debbie.

Also a big fan of Snickers Bars partnered with Monster Muscle Energy Drinks.

Little Debbie ? Ok will check it out ,thanks
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers mozzarella sticks- fifty calories for a stick, fun to pull apart, and yummy!
    FiberOne oats and chocolate granola bars- 140 calories and taste like a treat to me.
    Nectarines- about 60 calories for your average sized nectarine.
    Mandarines (like Cuties)- 80 calories for two.
  • vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Big 100 colossal for them gainz!!!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Ice cream sandwich dipping into peanut butter is like heavon.
  • DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Revonue wrote: »
    Weight Watchers mozzarella sticks- fifty calories for a stick, fun to pull apart, and yummy!
    FiberOne oats and chocolate granola bars- 140 calories and taste like a treat to me.
    Nectarines- about 60 calories for your average sized nectarine.
    Mandarines (like Cuties)- 80 calories for two.

Opposite world. OP is bulking.
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Pop tart ice cream sandwich.

That sounds amazing.

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I buy these frozen Belgian waffles, you just pop them in the toaster then top it with ice cream, peanut butter and fruit, whatever you want... it is sooooooo good
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I like a bowl of ice cream, preferably something in the caramel department, topped with bacon. I also like to mix some peanut butter into chobani yogurt, usually blackberry or raspberry flavored.
  • iwantallthefood
    Options
    Mangoes with lime and chili powder.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    A tortilla with some Lotus Cookie Spread or any cookie spread brand & nuke in the microwave for a few seconds.

Talenti gelato

Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream (when I buy this I eat the whole pint at once haha)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I buy these frozen Belgian waffles, you just pop them in the toaster then top it with ice cream, peanut butter and fruit, whatever you want... it is sooooooo good
    You are climbing my fav list quick...yummmm