McDonald's Run!

Options
123457»

Replies

• mrsmalloryevers
    Options
    Luckie519 wrote: »
    My son asked for a happy meal a few weeks back. It smelled soooo good (and I am normally not a fast food person). I wanted something sooo bad. But I didn't get anything. I was proud of myself. It's sooo hard. I walk around my job and there is a McDonald's a block away. I smell the fries.... :(

Oh no! I would hate to smell the fries all the time! Go you for not getting yourself something that didn't fit into your day!

I have the same problem that you do with smelling this fries but at my gym. I go to planet fitness and one day a week they have pizza there and the whole gym smells like pizza! :|

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I logged it. I really want another one.

I have a feeling I'm going to utterly destroy my calorie allotment today.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Luckie519 wrote: »
    My son asked for a happy meal a few weeks back. It smelled soooo good (and I am normally not a fast food person). I wanted something sooo bad. But I didn't get anything. I was proud of myself. It's sooo hard. I walk around my job and there is a McDonald's a block away. I smell the fries.... :(

Oh no! I would hate to smell the fries all the time! Go you for not getting yourself something that didn't fit into your day!

I have the same problem that you do with smelling this fries but at my gym. I go to planet fitness and one day a week they have pizza there and the whole gym smells like pizza! :|

That is still one of the stranger things about that gym. It's hard to beat $10/month if they have all the equipment you need though...
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    OP, well done!

On the McD's convo, reminds me of a comedy bit:

Jim Gaffigan: "Bonus fry, you get your own packet of ketchup!" (Regarding the extra fry sometimes available at the bottom of the bag.)

On arguments about the healthiness: "and we don't even know where the meat is from."

On fries: "after 7 minutes it turns into something that is likely not biodegradeable."

On shakes: "this isn't even made from milk, just some chocolatey mucus."

On people that think they are too good for McDonald's: "You have your own McDonald's...maybe you convince yourself a Starbuck's frappuccino is not a milkshake...or you read US Weekly...or maybe you watch Glee....Is Jennifer Aniston pregnant again, why do I even care, It's not even my business...but it's so salty...If you care who Prince Harry married, that's Burger King. It's not even our own gossip. It may take me a long time to digest a Big Mac, but that tramp stamp is forever. Do, do, do, do, do.....mistake."

-Jim Gaffigan on McDonald's

Tom Hanks: "And that's all I have to say about that."

• dbmata
    Options
    holy hell. bwahahahaha. Excellent.
  • CJisinShape
    Options

I don't go to planet fitness because I enjoy gymtimadating.

Imagine what was running through my mind when I walked into the gym and the usual swamp butt/gym sock/lady bits cloud of mustiness that usually greets the members was replaced by some strange salty sweetness. Ah, yes! Chicken and waffles and cake.

Apparently they have to make sure the members need to keep coming to the gym.

• dbmata
    Options
    wut? chicken and waffles where?!
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    wut? chicken and waffles where?!

Exactly.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I loved the chocolate covered strawberry frappe they did last year for Valentine's day... really hoping they bring that back. I've been dreaming about it.
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    I loved the chocolate covered strawberry frappe they did last year for Valentine's day... really hoping they bring that back. I've been dreaming about it.

Dreaming about? That must be one delicious drink!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!