Replies

• Mingling18
    Mingling18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Elba
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    My user name does not account for I am the real 007.

• berenisevee
    Options
    Berenise.
  • hlo9603
    hlo9603 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Miranda. The story is, my blood sugar went up, so my weight had to go down! Now I count calories and work myself half to death in the gym on the regular lol.

Well that is a pretty good story behind the name!
  • hlo9603
    hlo9603 Posts: 104 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Enjoying all the comments!!
  • elenacolette
    Options
    My name is Monica, but i go by my middle name Elena :)
  • Dooney_Diva
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party, but my name is Jenn. The only story behind my name is my love for Dooney and Bourke handbags......
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    hlo9603 wrote: »
    I dont even use my real name in my off web life. Everyone just knows me as Lee. Even in the shows I perform in, its Lee. Single mom 37 with 2 teen kids. We all work in theatre and film.( Family in plays together,stays together) Been working on my weight so I m not always the funny fat girl side kick in shows.

Awesome! My middle name is Lee! I used to go by Lee in HS just to be different becuz well everyone and their mother is named Heather! I should have been named Brianna, according to my mother, which is the female version of my dad's name, Bryan, but at the last minute she switched it to Heather.
    hlo9603 wrote: »
    I dont even use my real name in my off web life. Everyone just knows me as Lee. Even in the shows I perform in, its Lee. Single mom 37 with 2 teen kids. We all work in theatre and film.( Family in plays together,stays together) Been working on my weight so I m not always the funny fat girl side kick in shows.

Awesome! My middle name is Lee! I used to go by Lee in HS just to be different becuz well everyone and their mother is named Heather! I should have been named Brianna, according to my mother, which is the female version of my dad's name, Bryan, but at the last minute she switched it to Heather.

ahh man I was close to being named Veronica (version of my dad's Ronald) - I was so upset when I found that out, because I was sick of being Angela C. in all of my classes...I think one year we had 5 Angela/Angies in a class of ~30 fourth graders, ugh.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Mike
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    My real name is Chris but my user name came from my website which has "byChris" added to my user name. Who knows maybe someday all your success stories will be featured there
  • Yodee
    Yodee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My name is Deanna - Yodee is a nickname my husband gave me years ago :)
  • bufffanatic
    bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    You mean usernames aren't people's real names?!? Huh. Learn something new every day....

This is news to me, haha I just used my name!
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    In Memory and Honor of my Aunty Juliet 1934-1989 = juliet3455

I am Groot
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm Jess. Been using the username Devilninja16, for gaming since I was 16 years old. Now 22, but still love to keep using my Gamer name for everything.
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Real name is Brendon. Took the n off at the end to trick people!! lol
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    My name is Dannielle. I've been using this user name for various things for so long that I don't even remember where it came from. There are only 2 user names that I typically use:

Twistedhoney (I needed a name for a Warlock on WoW and was staring at a bag of Fritos Twists Honey BBQ. I pulled the name from the bag of twists. So it's not all that creative. It is however not only my warlock on Wow, but my Xbox Gamer tag and my PSN.)

Shadow2Soul (came up with it sometime in, I want to say middle school as a user name for a game, but I can't remember why I decided on it. I've been using it for various things for over 10 years now.)
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Can it get any plainer than real name and state? Lol i wish i could change it now but ive never been that creative and wanted something easy to remember. Plus every other combination i wanted was taken, since Jennifer is one of the plainest and most common names ever.
  • hansmdude
    hansmdude Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My Real name is Hans and last I checked, I'm a Dude, LOL... So "Hans M. Dude" I've had that screenname since back in the old AOL days of the mid 90's... back when I was a handsome dude, LOL