10 pound countdown to the New Year....

Options
1235»

Replies

• jessabugk
    Options
    count me in.. yay.. a challenge is just what I need for motivation..
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I just did my weekly weigh-in and the scale tells me I'm almost back where I started (168) :mad: :sad:

But the tape measurer tells me I've lost 2 inches around my waist :bigsmile:

I'm actually a little surprised I didn't go OVER my starting weight! This was my birthday weekend so I had to splurge a little, and I don't regret it or hate myself BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT!!! Plus, I've missed a couple dance classes recently, so I'm using them in the next two weeks to double my workouts! Yay! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Monday is our first weigh in - please send me your start weight as of 12/1 and your current weight as of 12/8 as a PM (Private Message) and I'll post the results (I will only post the loss - not your actual weights)

Let's see how we've each done towards the goals we've set for December 31.

:smooched:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Well, like I told every one this is my first week back exercising since Nov. 7th and I have faithfully walked 5 days this week. Please, please, please let the scale show it tomorrow!!!!!!!:happy: :smooched:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    If one were to stick pins into a miniature scale, do you think it would be more compliant with one's wishes?
    :tongue:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    count me in also. What a great idea. Working together to look and feel better . Ten pounds is a good goal for me. That would put me past the goal I set for myself. I want to be under 200 lbs. And I have 6 lbs to go. So ten sounds good to me.
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrisy,

Only a suggestion, won't it be better to start a new post every Monday. I just think it'll be easier than
    x
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrisy,
    Not sure if we post weight loss here or not but I will

12/1/08 174 lbs.
    12/8/08 168 lbs.
    6 lbs lost

I believe I gained a lot of Thanksgiving weight but lost it and then some.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Hi Chrisy,

Only a suggestion, won't it be better to start a new post every Monday. I just think it'll be easier than
    x

Agreed--

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/31919-countdown-to-the-new-year-challenge
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Connie: where did you get your bosu and how much was it?

The rec center where I work out has the bosu. Although you can buy them but they cost around $100. I love it so far. It makes you use alot of muscles because as you are working out and doing things on them you are also using your core muscles to stay balanced.

Connie
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Good news:

I only have 3.4lbs to lose by Dec 31 to get to my 10lbs! The way Im going I may hit 15lbs!!!!!

Good Luck Everyone! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options