NUTELLA = EVIL

Replies

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Why would anyone think nutella was a health food? silly people.

Nobody here is touting the miracle heath benefits of Nutella.

Where is Dr Oz when we need him?
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    edited January 2015
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    I must be the only person on the planet that does not like Nutella. Either way food is neither good or bad. You want Nutella, eat it, log it and move on.

i hate this whole "food is neither good nor bad" schtick on here. a few years ago prior to my taking a vacation from mfp, the schtick was "eat more to weigh less!!! and starvation mode for under 1200 calories OMG!" that died and now it's sugar is fine and there is no good or bad foods and don't juice!!

some food is better than others. nutella tastes good and it's not going to kill you, but it's not a top notch food nutritionally.

Yay for you. Either way food is fuel. It is neither good nor bad. IF you choose to villainize an inanimate object. fine.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    I must be the only person on the planet that does not like Nutella. Either way food is neither good or bad. You want Nutella, eat it, log it and move on.

i hate this whole "food is neither good nor bad" schtick on here. a few years ago prior to my taking a vacation from mfp, the schtick was "eat more to weigh less!!! and starvation mode for under 1200 calories OMG!" that died and now it's sugar is fine and there is no good or bad foods and don't juice!!

some food is better than others. nutella tastes good and it's not going to kill you, but it's not a top notch food nutritionally.

Yay for you. Either way food is fuel. It is neither good nor bad. IF you choose to villainize an inanimate object. fine.

LOL if you say so. this schtick on myfitnesspal is contageous and kind of annoying.
  • Pirate_chick

LOL if you say so. this schtick on myfitnesspal is contageous and kind of annoying.

Then stay out of the forums. I fail to understand why you would think that I care about your opinion. If what you are doing works for you, cool.

• sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Tasty, tasty evil.
  • Aviva92

Then stay out of the forums. I fail to understand why you would think that I care about your opinion. If what you are doing works for you, cool.

idk, you answered quite a few of my posts for someone who "does not care". i think you do care, otherwise you would have ignored me.

why should i stay out of the forums? i like to post.
  • Pirate_chick

idk, you answered quite a few of my posts for someone who "does not care". i think you do care, otherwise you would have ignored me.

I replied to your response to my initial post. Again, if villainizing food helps you get the fat off. Cool, yay for you.

• acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    You haven't fully experienced the awesomeness of Nutella until you've mixed it with butter. Take a piece of bread, spread some butter on it and the Nutella on top! Delicious!
  • Aviva92

I replied to your response to my initial post. Again, if villainizing food helps you get the fat off. Cool, yay for you.

LOL still responding! you care about my opinion a LOT.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I think the OP was just making a light-hearted food joke. They were not actually demonizing food or anything like that. I do not have binge eating disorder. I never have. And yet, I know there are certain foods that sometimes I will eat a whole bunch of it past the point that I want to. And the foods themselves are not incredibly nutritious, and take the space of calories for meeting my protein macro or having some fresh fruits and vegetables or meeting my calcium for the day. So, I buy those foods sometimes. Not every time I go food shopping and not every time I run out. That is another way of practicing moderation. Whatever works for you. The world will not come crashing down if someone takes a break from nutella on the way to better fitness.
  • Aviva92
    Pirate chick, I don't villanize food. The op probably doesn't either. Its a figure of speech.
  • Pirate_chick

I have a feeling you just like to get the last word.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Nutella is sex in a jar. If that is evil, then Hail Satan and keep making good *kitten* like that.
  • Aviva92

I have a feeling you just like to get the last word.

this post is extremely hypocritical.
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    emily_stew wrote: »
    It tasted like high fiving a million angels

I want what she's having!

• Joe_Buck69
    Joe_Buck69 Posts: 20 Member
    I haven't had Nutella in a very long time. I think I had fallen out of love with it because of the hazelnut. Not a big fan of that nut.

And yet, I can scarf down those Ferrero Rochers like nobody's business.

I guess I'm a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Either that or my dismissal of Nutella was premature and on a whim. Perhaps I should give it another chance.
  • Aviva92
    Joe_Buck69 wrote: »
    I haven't had Nutella in a very long time. I think I had fallen out of love with it because of the hazelnut. Not a big fan of that nut.

And yet, I can scarf down those Ferrero Rochers like nobody's business.

I guess I'm a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Either that or my dismissal of Nutella was premature and on a whim. Perhaps I should give it another chance.

yeah, i'm also surprisingly a non-fan of hazelnut. not only is the taste blah to me, but i think i might have a slight allergy to it. it makes my tongue feel numb. i have no problem with nutella though.
  • Joe_Buck69
    Joe_Buck69 Posts: 20 Member
    I think what you meant to say was, "No I don't. You do."
  • Aviva92
    Joe_Buck69 wrote: »
    I think what you meant to say was, "No I don't. You do."

that would make me hypocritical if i said that.