What piece of clothing is motivating you?

Options

Replies

• JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Bathing suit as well as Birthday Suit for this coming Summer.
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    <<<< wedding gown!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have, love, and wear a ton of skinny jeans with various ankle boots & other boots. This motivates me because when I am bloated or just not eating the greatest, they don't feel as cute and I wear other stuff or I'm tempted to only wear them with long cardis -- but when I'm on track they look and feel great.
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    3/4 of my closet that I no longer fit into.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I bought some jeans and they were perfect length, color, fit my hips but I could not zip them up or fasten them. I've been trying them on once a month. After 100 days, I could zip and fasten them even though they are still too tight in the waist to comfortably wear. Someday, I will be able to wear them though.
  • Nitainspain
    Nitainspain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The outfit I had for my sons wedding 12 years ago! (It cost a small fortune!)
    I bought it knowing that we were coming out to Spain to live, & told myself it would be ideal for wearing in the sunshine, needless to say, I have never managed to get it on!
    I am having a party for my 'big' birthday in June & determined to wear it then.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I had a 15/16 dress that never quite fit when I lost weight back when I was 20. It actually fits now. I just tried today, though I can't reach the zipper well on the top part to finish pulling it up. All my smaller clothing now fits, so the fun will be trying to find a new item when I have spare funds.
  • sharriso371
    sharriso371 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    There's a white denim jacket that I used to throw on as a shirt for dates (as a 14/16). I have to wear it as a jacket now (18/20), but my goal is to turn it back into a shirt this year! After that, there's a gorgeous lace-trimmed corduroy jacket I have tucked away...
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    wedding dress.... as of today I have 16 weeks
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, of course!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    My chest is currently popping out of my wedding dress, so I am coming out of maintenance to attempt some cup-size-shrinkage, haha.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I gotta rock a sari or lehenga at some family-in-law weddings this summer.

Aunties. Mother-in-law. Fiance's reputation as a ladykiller on the line. I really gotta rock it.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I had so many clothes that I had bought and never fit right or at all! I lost 40lbs and decided I should revisit those items which now either all fit or are too big so that was a huge accomplishment because I always wanted to fit in to them. Right now I'm aiming to fit into a size 6 Jean! That would it for me hahaha :) your husband is going to be so impressed with you when you reach your goals which I know you will! Good work lady
  • EverythingCubbies
    EverythingCubbies Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just bought a pair of linen pants at Athleta, hope to wear them this spring. :)
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I also have a few dresses that I bought when I was like oh 5lbs. Another of mine is a skirt my sister no longer fit in. I could fit in it but it was a touch too tight. I want to be able to fit that too. I have a good size 12-14 wardrobe from previous weight loss attempts. I am dying though to be able to zip and fit a pair of 8's when all is said and done.
  • icedcupcake1981
    icedcupcake1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have a lovely dress that I bought 2 years ago for a wedding. Really want to get back into it by april for my sister's graduation.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    The green and cream Ed Hardy top that my fella bought me last year, I could almost squeeze into it but at the risk of the seam busting; it has a dove on the front and it's face was so badly stretched across my bust that it was hardly recognisable as a bird, lol. I couldn't really get my chubby arms into it either. I'm so close to fitting into it properly!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    A medium super woman T-Shirt
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I bought some summer dresses online last year and after trying them on I noticed they really, really showed off my figure. So maybe I'll be able to wear them this year, if I think my figure is ready to be showed off. :)
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    There's a really nice black pleather corset with buckles I bought once online and it SAID it was American sizes, so I ordered a 2x which was supposed to be my size, a 16/18. When it came it was an Asian 2x. That's around a size 8 here. It's so sexy and I would LOVE to fit in it someday. It's slightly adjustable, and I think that when I hit my goal weight I will be around a size 8/10 and could fit in it. I keep it in the closet on a high shelf....just waiting.