Insanity Max 30: Starting Jan 12th

Options

Replies

• bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    W3D5 Friday Fight R1 is done, and week three is finished! Increased my max out time by two minutes today, even running on little sleep (my son was up all night with an upset stomach). Glad I still got up and pushed play. Hope everyone is hanging in there!
  • elamar12
    Options
    I'm already in a challenge and stated insanity max 30 in the beginning of December. I have lost 9lbs and MANY inches. I'm about to start week 6. I have a few other beachbody programs (T25, insanity and Turbofire) but this is my favorite. :)
  • nix677
    nix677 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started it on the 4th so heading into second month on Monday ! Going well!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'm a wanna be Max person. I'm fighting Plantar Fasciitis and living thru you all. Keep up the great work.
  • bug1114
    Options
    W4D1 Cardio Challenge - Increased my max out time by almost 2 minutes. Felt good until the last ten minutes of the workout, got a bad side cramp and had to modify most of it. Looking forward to finishing up month 1!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back in it, Weed 4 day 1 Cardio Challenge complete. I'm bummed I missed last week but there was no possible way to get through it without coughing the moment I started. I'm feeling a lot better and ready to kick butt this week! Hope you guys are all doing well! Happy Monday!
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Just started today. I did roughly 2 weeksbof insanity prior. Day 1 i lasted 3:20 haha wow, seems i wasn't is a good of shape as i thought
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    tearsz wrote: »
    Just started today. I did roughly 2 weeksbof insanity prior. Day 1 i lasted 3:20 haha wow, seems i wasn't is a good of shape as i thought
    The reason i had to stop was my foot ccramping up and hurting. Any ideas on how to help ?
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    The reason i had to stop was my foot ccramping up and hurting. Any ideas on how to help ?

I've had that problem with workouts like this, it's probably your shoes. Try a different type or try the workouts barefoot. I've done that many times and it seems to help. Good luck :)

• Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Half way through week 4. Even with missing last week I feel so much stronger. Loving this program!
  • bug1114
    Options
    Half way through week 4. Even with missing last week I feel so much stronger. Loving this program!

Awesome! Interested to hear your thoughts on the month 2 workouts when you get there. Today's workout (Max Out Sweat) was insane!

• Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Finished up Friday Fight, one month down! Looking forward to starting month two next week :)
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Started it today. Have been through several rounds of Insanity, Tapout XT2, and T-25 just recently. Made it all the way through the cardio. It was tough though. Did the Ab workout too. Very simple but tough on Abs. Had to stop on 4 of the 10 exercises, abs on fire.
    Some different exercises I haven't seen. Excited for more.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Haven't checked in for awhile. Almost done with the first week of month 2. Loving the program and how strong I am getting. I have to really focus on cleaning up my diet. It has been awful lately and it shows on the scale. Hope you are all doing well and seeing awesome results!
  • bug1114
    Options
    Haven't checked in for awhile. Almost done with the first week of month 2. Loving the program and how strong I am getting. I have to really focus on cleaning up my diet. It has been awful lately and it shows on the scale. Hope you are all doing well and seeing awesome results!

I was thinking about doing a second round of month 2 after I finish the program in two weeks. I've been pretty good with my eating but have let treats slip in a lot more lately than I did in month one. I'd like to see what kind of results I could get by really sticking with clean eating. I've seen that people are getting really good results with the 21 day fix extreme program, I thought about maybe just adopting the diet from that and sticking with max30 to see if that helps.

• Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    bug1114 wrote: »

I was thinking about doing a second round of month 2 after I finish the program in two weeks. I've been pretty good with my eating but have let treats slip in a lot more lately than I did in month one. I'd like to see what kind of results I could get by really sticking with clean eating. I've seen that people are getting really good results with the 21 day fix extreme program, I thought about maybe just adopting the diet from that and sticking with max30 to see if that helps.

That sounds like a good plan. I was actually thinking of repeating it myself. I think I could have had some really awesome results if I cleaned up my diet. I did it with T25 I know I can do it again. I'm a horrible eater in the winter though, I like comfort food. No excuse but it's the truth. I'm hoping the weather breaks soon and I can start riding my bike outdoors before work too.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Tonight's Max Cardio workout starts week number 8 of Max 30. I can't believe how fast the past 60 days have gone.
  • robert_n1
    Options
    great. can you post your results from insanity max 30? how much weight did you lose and how much body fat went down..

I just started insanity max 30. on day 3 now. wow you people have really good max out times
  • CupCakeBoyle09
    CupCakeBoyle09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ive Just done Day 3 of week 1,, and loving it
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Today was the last day of Max 30 for me. While I loved doing it everyday, it will be nice to do different things mixed with my Strong Lift 5X5 workout.