new and having a hard time gaining weight

Options
2»

Replies

• edhsu1999
    Options
    [qyuote="ashbaby2390;10040408"]

You have enough exercise. Just eat more fruits and nuts if you want healthy.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    edhsu1999 wrote: »
    [qyuote="ashbaby2390;10040408"]

You have enough exercise. Just eat more fruits and nuts if you want healthy.

eating more fruit with high fiber making her feel full won't help- she needs calorie dense food that takes up less room.
    hiya how do you work these out?i REALLY need to gain weight and be intrested to find out
    google TDEE and use some of the calculators that pop up. there are several.
  • tantatonya
    tantatonya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here as well & I'm trying to gain weight. I don't have any digestive issues just a fast metabolism and a not so great appetite. Im 25 yrs old at 5"7 & 120lbs (I was 116 3 weeks ago & since starting my wgj got to 120!). Anyways I'm new & looking to connect w girls on the same journey as me so please, add me if you'd like!
  • ashbaby2390
    Options
    JovanValor wrote: »
    Add me on Instagram, ill guide you add: inspiring.bodies
    Strong self promotion.

OP you'd be better off adding me.
    My physique is better, and I likely lift more.

is it really about who can lift more? i just want tips and such on how i can get to my goal. not follow someone because they are better or not. lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    JovanValor wrote: »
    Add me on Instagram, ill guide you add: inspiring.bodies
    Strong self promotion.

OP you'd be better off adding me.
    My physique is better, and I likely lift more.

is it really about who can lift more? i just want tips and such on how i can get to my goal. not follow someone because they are better or not. lol

Do you want to follow someone who doesn't have experience in what you're looking for? because the person who has more experience and more success is a better fit than the person who perhaps is just starting if you're looking for people to be motivated from or you're trying to learn from.

just saying.