t25

Options
Hi. Anyone doing t25 out there? I'm currently on week 2 alpha. 2nd round. How are you logging it on here?
Thanks in advance

Replies

• RubenAHarris
    RubenAHarris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have been doing it for about a month. It's a good workout but so far I find total body circuit, lower focus and the abdominal workout a bit too punishing. I find it hard to believe that the average person will ever "nail" those 3. As for logging, I usually don't log them just to build up more of an artificial deficit.....not that I recommend that btw.
  • Foxgym
    Foxgym Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hmm, it is good.. I logged it as interval training. As for the workout (here is the BUT!!!) its punishing on the old knees. However I cant recommend P90 highly enough. Also I personally find Tony Horton a far better presenter and motivator than Sthauwn sT(ool) http://www.beachbody.co.uk/product/fitness-training/p90-workout.do but hey no offence intended each too there own, we are all different with different needs, and WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS (I'm Not!) lol :D
  • loves_sparkles
    Options
    Yeah pretty hard going Ruben! Tbh I use Tanya about a third of the time. Dunno if you've tried beta yet but I found it easier. Just did cardio just now and logged it as jumping jacks lol.
  • loves_sparkles
    Options
    Agreed with the old knees foxgym! Maybe I'm just old lol ;)
  • Foxgym
    Foxgym Posts: 59 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Agreed with the old knees foxgym! Maybe I'm just old lol ;)

:)

• kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I log it as cardio but you need to get a heart rate monitor to show you your calories burned. I used a polar ft4.
  • peblesboop
    peblesboop Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I usually add it in under "Cardiovascular", "my exercises" and then I "create a new exercise". You will need a Hr Monitor.
  • shaunroberts
    shaunroberts Posts: 94 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi,
    Just finished T25 Alpha and I can just about get through it all.... Just! I want to go through alpha again though just to make sure I fully nail it before moving on. I've also started to tie in a couple of Insanity Max 30 workouts.

I use a heart rate monitor coupled with the iCardio app so get a fairly accurate calories burnt count:-)

Shaun.
  • loves_sparkles
    Options
    Thanks guys. Yeah I'm thinking a heart monitor is the way to go. I pretty sure I'm Def burning more than 200 cals at a time. Soon find out
  • tess453
    tess453 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and weirdly enjoying it so far. Although find total body circuit gruelling still!

I have got sore hips though from all the squats, is this common?
  • nicktony253
    Options
    I've gotten through the first 3 weeks then had to stop. I have been thinking about starting up again and was curious to see how you all logged it too. I'm new to all this so any help would be great.