Who's still here from New Year's?

Options

Replies

• happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I joined in December and am still here. Each day gets better.
  • mgrimes517
    mgrimes517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • dfiorillo
    dfiorillo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've seen dieting since March 2014 but took a break during November-December. I was frustrated with a plateau and wanted to indulge during the holidays. Big mistake because the rich foods made me feel sick. I've been going strong since New Year's and hope to hit my goal weight by April. I'm carb cycling and exercising again. I think MFP will be very helpful with the maintenance phase this year.

I have used MFP since 2010 on and off when trying to lose weight with co workers. I finally got serious last year about making this a lifestyle change. Down 40lbs, 20 more to go.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Going on 4 years now at maintenance...
  • turnercherrie
    Options
    Still here but 11 lbs lighter. Whoop whoop
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Still here!
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Started on the 10th of December :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Does New Years 2013 count? :smile:
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I joined in June last year but congrats to everyone who's stuck with it! It makes me sad to have had so many new people add me in January and then see that their last login was a couple of weeks ago... So it makes me extra happy to see everyone who's still here!
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Still here too. Not much weight off yet but fitness picking up nicely.
  • Hitesc
    Hitesc Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Been here since 2013 haha
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Started lifestyle change in November, 2013 -- began logging on MFP January 2014, down 41lbs and hitting maintenance in 10lbs. Planning to keep logging now and forever and forever.
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just finished am work out.I feel better than when I got out of bed!!that is why I here forever also!!
  • indigocat
    indigocat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Had a couple of cheat days over my birthday towards the end of January but still going. 8lbs down and a long way to go but still here.
  • briannetrujillo
    briannetrujillo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    33 day streak and 9.8 LBs down. I'm still here!
  • kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    Awesome times all 35 of you! On my first day here I read some pretty astringent comments regarding the influx of newbies in January (That's what I've been doing all month- reading and soaking up the knowledge), and it made me hesitate to participate in discussions or request to have friends. It's good to know that some of my fellow first years are paddling the same boat! I too get excited by the ticker, and it gives me a secret extra motivation to beat the January-starter curse. I am so inspired by all of you on your second and third New Year- I'm determined to join your ranks one day!
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Awesome times all 35 of you! On my first day here I read some pretty astringent comments regarding the influx of newbies in January (That's what I've been doing all month- reading and soaking up the knowledge), and it made me hesitate to participate in discussions or request to have friends. It's good to know that some of my fellow first years are paddling the same boat! I too get excited by the ticker, and it gives me a secret extra motivation to beat the January-starter curse. I am so inspired by all of you on your second and third New Year- I'm determined to join your ranks one day!

That's exactly what I did, read everything for the first 11 months I was on here. Just started friend requesting and responding to threads on the forum in the last month. I have really learned so much about nutrition from the oldsters (old in experience not age) on here. I love the snark and the gifs, hilarious!
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    You keep the motivation you have today . Staying focused is the key !!!Don't ever be challenged by ones that been there awhile? This is your personal journey yours you can own it !!
  • lindzmo30
    lindzmo30 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm still here!
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    In still here!!