WEIGHT LOSS ROCK STAR COMPETITION!! (Sign up by 11:59 5/2/11

Options

Replies

• stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. I am a Team 4 "Drop it like it's hot" Member and I have a confession to make. While I am the one that suggested the team name, and I LOVE IT, today is the first day I have been back on the Message board since my initial "I'm in" submission. I suggested about 10 team names simulataneously, however I was unaware there was a music theme requirement. :-) Just dumb luck I guess.

As far as the music angle goes, Snoop Dog can be good for high energy cardio when you're really trying to push through. So, while our name just adds an ecleptic edge to this competition don't discount DILIH. In the words of Snoop Dog himself lets just "go straight to finish" because we are here to win it.

(( Huggy Bear: You know, like I say, why go to the starting line when you can go straight to the finish? ))

Stephanie
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I know Mondays are this groups weigh in, however I officially weigh in at a center on Saturdays, so I will be adding my weight then.

For this week, I weighed in this morning, I will be at a 5k tomorrow.

Weight for this week, 242 (down 4 pounds)!!!!

Awesome loss!! Way to start us off :)

Thanks!!!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this is the final roster. Meant to get this up yesterday, but I felt like poopy all day (I still do). This isn't including any of the weight updates I've gotten this week, this is JUST the starting weights you guys gave me Monday/Tuesday. Just wanted to spruce up the charts and fix any mistakes I'd made.

Team Captains, I would send out reminders to your teams tomorrow to remind them to submit their weights to you on/by Monday. The earlier I get everyone's updates, the earlier I can post the updated charts.
    I know some people have already submitted their weights, and that's totally cool. Captains if you could keep track of that I would greatly appreciate that.
    Alright, here we go:

DMBstart.jpg

paramorestart.jpg

lmfaostart.jpg

dilihstart.jpg

foodfightersstart.jpg

bepstart.jpg

What do ya think?
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    Wow this is great!!!
    Ok, so this is the final roster. Meant to get this up yesterday, but I felt like poopy all day (I still do). This isn't including any of the weight updates I've gotten this week, this is JUST the starting weights you guys gave me Monday/Tuesday. Just wanted to spruce up the charts and fix any mistakes I'd made.

Team Captains, I would send out reminders to your teams tomorrow to remind them to submit their weights to you on/by Monday. The earlier I get everyone's updates, the earlier I can post the updated charts.
    I know some people have already submitted their weights, and that's totally cool. Captains if you could keep track of that I would greatly appreciate that.
    Alright, here we go:

DMBstart.jpg

paramorestart.jpg

lmfaostart.jpg

dilihstart.jpg

foodfightersstart.jpg

bepstart.jpg

What do ya think?
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this is the final roster....

What do ya think?

Amazing! Great work!

:happy:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Love the rosters!!!

Thanks LJSpady! You're awesome!
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    they look great ... when is weigh in day ..... ????
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well I weigh in on Sunday so for team LMFAO party Rockers I weighed in at 272, that is a 2 lb loss this week! I'm going down!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    jazgal
    they look great ... when is weigh in day ..... ????

Mondays
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Team DILIH:

Down 3.5 pounds to 194.5! So happy with that this week. Am loving this support group. We are going to party like rock stars!
  • rorosaw
    Options
    LJSpady--THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting this challenge together and for your awesome work with the tracking charts!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    IT'S WEIGH IN DAY!!! Woot! Make sure you post your weights here or message your team captain/me by the end of the day today so I can post teh charts tonight/ tomorrow morning.
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    WI- 242
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SW 5/1 - 160
    CW 5/9 - 162. My weight is going the wrong way! I had a bad weekend out of town, but I'm hoping most of it is water. I'll try twice as hard this week!
  • answeet
    answeet Posts: 4
    Options
    S/W: 243
    5/9: 240

Down 3 pounds!! Go Team Drop It Like It's Hot!!
  • answeet
    answeet Posts: 4
    Options
    PS I noticed rorosaw is on Team 4, but not listed on the chart/roster. Or did I miss it?? I just want to make sure I know who is on my team, officially, so I can friend them. Thanks.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Todays weight:153.2, 1.6lbs down! WOOT!!!!!!
  • rorosaw
    Options
    PS I noticed rorosaw is on Team 4, but not listed on the chart/roster. Or did I miss it?? I just want to make sure I know who is on my team, officially, so I can friend them. Thanks.

Thanks for looking. I changed my user name to rorosaw and yes, I'm on Team 4--Drop It Like It's Hot!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone. I weighed 167.7 last Monday. Today I am 162. Black Eyed Peas team this will probably be the exception, not the rule! Congrats to everyone who is playing whether you win or lose the competition you are a winner!
  • millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good-morning everyone. SW was 220, CW is 216.8. So a loss of 3.2 lb. And I am on Team Black Eyed Peas.