Women, what are you giving your man for valentines day?

Replies

• ravlomama123
    ravlomama123 Posts: 49 Member
    _JustDG_ wrote: »
    Um... herpes?

The gift that just keeps coming back! Lol
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    For the very first time in 10 years my husband it taking me to dinner...
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Close your eyes. What do you see???
    Yup, you got it! Besides I'm working
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    All I need is a woman and then valentines day will be complete lol
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    are you freakin kidding me? ^^
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I don't have a romantic guy but wish he was. I actually don't care to have anything bought for me but how hard is it to pick a flower from the garden and give the person you love a happy Valentines day kiss just to make them happy? If he can't make any effort because he doesn't believe in it then why give him something special? Goes both ways.
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Like I said before
    I'll be enough
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    are you freakin kidding me? ^^

I meant I'm not dating anyone at the moment. Probably won't in the next 10 days

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    I got us a wekend in a guest house with a view overlooking the bay, an "adult" board game, the cama sutra and some alcohol. So baically I got my own valentines gift lol
  • blossomholly
    blossomholly Posts: 5,179 Member
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I got us a wekend in a guest house with a view overlooking the bay, an "adult" board game, the cama sutra and some alcohol. So baically I got my own valentines gift lol

Lucky Lady ;)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Morgaen73 wrote: »

Lucky Lady ;)

I try :blush:
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    I'm making him BACON roses ... A really nice card, I'm getting him a load of scratch tickets and tell him that the day I met him I won the lottery. I'm getting him his favorite beef jerky (and posting I love a man with a little meat on his bones), and I also have him the Back Bumper protector ($ 279.00 later.....) for his Quad!

Ouuu and plenty of him relaxing, tied.. up.. and aghhhh .. you know the rest.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    His 50th birthday is the 13th so I am throwing a big *kitten* party and giving him the MOST GORGEOUS ITALIAN LEATHER briefcase I think I have ever seen....I don't intend to try and top that for Valentine's Day.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    I honestly don't know. This is the first Valentine's without my late husband and the first Valentine's with the new guy. I'm leaning toward the Star Wars DVD box set. He's mentioned that he wanted those. We'll see.
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Bacon. Always bacon.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Beer flavored jelly bellys, chocolate jerky bars, the Hungover cookbook, a big heart candy box filled with little Vodka bottles, and a pair of heart boxers.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Beer flavored jelly bellys, chocolate jerky bars, the Hungover cookbook, a big heart candy box filled with little Vodka bottles, and a pair of heart boxers.

I am sensing a theme here....

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Don't know. I told him that I didn't really care about doing the whole dinner/date thing. I made a hair appointment that day. :)

Now that we are married Valentine's day kind of lost it's appeal. It seem so much more important when I was single.