• dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Me:3 LNS:0
    Feeling very motivated to continue
  • shahkeenjal
    shahkeenjal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I so need to do this but unable to... I need some support... I am in...
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 2*
    You are able to do anything! Don't limit yourself like that. You've got this! We can do it!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I was tempted last night...and won! I got up this morning and had a turkey burger for breakfast. I wanted it last night. That turkey burger tasted SO GOOD!
  • ames_ks
    ames_ks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me: 3 - LNS: 0
    Great challenge for me, thanks for creating!
  • ames_ks
    Options
    I was tempted last night...and won! I got up this morning and had a turkey burger for breakfast. I wanted it last night. That turkey burger tasted SO GOOD!

Way to go!!!
  • ames_ks
    Options
    Steph_135 wrote: »
    Me: 1
    LNS: 2*
    You are able to do anything! Don't limit yourself like that. You've got this! We can do it!

Yup, you can! It's just hard to 'replace' something with nothing. It helps to have a strategy for what to do INSTEAD when you feel the the impulse coming on. Clean a closet, brush the dog, take a walk.... Something to occupy you that you wouldn't have done before. I've been sorting photos. Can't eat while touching photos! :)
  • jodiekouns
    jodiekouns Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!! I've really been struggling the last 3 days. I gave myself a cheat day and it turned into 3!! Feeling disappointed but yet more motivated.
  • ames_ks
    Options
    jodiekouns wrote: »
    I would like to join!! I've really been struggling the last 3 days. I gave myself a cheat day and it turned into 3!! Feeling disappointed but yet more motivated.

Don't feel bad. Intentions aren't enough. It's nearly impossible to replace 'something' with 'nothing'. You need a strategy of what you'll do instead to break the rhythm when the impulse strikes. Pick something that's hard to eat while doing, like painting/crafting, brush the dog, dust the baseboards, whatever. Just have a plan ready BEFORE you need it. Good luck!
  • ames_ks
    Options
    dab52776 wrote: »
    Me:3 LNS:0
    Feeling very motivated to continue

Yay! Great job!
  • ames_ks
    Options
    @mermaid916‌ that's the ticket! Last night I was sooo hungry, but I went to bed SO....
    me:1 o:)
    lns:0 >:)

Way to go!!! :)
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    I agree that you have to find something to replace the late night snacking with. Sometimes it is hard to figure out WHY you want to eat. I dont want to stop and figure out if i am bored, lonely, sad etc, I just want to eat! So i plan a snack, have some tea and declare the kitchen "closed" after the dishes are done. I turn off the lights and go to another room. Sometimes i even tape the cupboards shut !!

Me 3
    LNS 0
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Me-1, LNS-0
  • landers82az
    Options
    I'm LOVING this challenge! This has to be my biggest downfall with trying to get back in shape or stay in shape when I get there even! My late night snacking come skate at night everytime I get up to go to the restroom... Let's see last night was the last piece of red velvet birthday cake, then an Oreo cookie.... Then the last trip was a PB&J tortilla.... Yeah I've got it pretty bad
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm LOVING this challenge! This has to be my biggest downfall with trying to get back in shape or stay in shape when I get there even! My late night snacking come skate at night everytime I get up to go to the restroom... Let's see last night was the last piece of red velvet birthday cake, then an Oreo cookie.... Then the last trip was a PB&J tortilla.... Yeah I've got it pretty bad

That's how I have been! So far, this challenge has been motivation enough to stay out of the kitchen in the middle of the night! You can do this!!!!
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good idea! Me:0 LNS:2* - however, I have been making better choices for my late night snacking. ie: greek yogurt or hard boiled eggs instead of ice cream and cookies.
  • trishyorke
    Options
    Me 0 LNS 4 grrrrrrr
  • jakj00
    jakj00 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in...starting tonight!