Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Looking for some new friends. I have been on MFP since 2013 and after a shotty 2014 have been back on track this year....it's a lot easier when you have a good group of friends with you.
  • AntonioP23
    AntonioP23 Posts: 80 Member
    Count me in !!!
  • ksm747
    ksm747 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me too!
  • solarigirl
    solarigirl Posts: 10 Member
    Hi everyone, motivation is the most important part of this whole process, I'd love for you to add me! <3
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    WHo doesn't enjoy meeting new peeps!
  • 2nd week of P90x3 here!
  • 77Ben42
    77Ben42 Posts: 23 Member
    Me too! Been doing this properly for about a month now and could do with ensuring I stay motivated.
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

A broken ex athlete looking for motivation :(
  • Hii, always looking for New friends :)
  • I'm doing insanity !
  • Add me if you like ^_^ 11 pounds to go
  • I'm new would love some support and to support others:-)
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    edited February 2015
    feel free to add me! i've lost 90lbs so far.
  • Hiii! Really new here and looking for some healthy eating buddys! Let's keep eachother motivated and share tips etc. Add me. x
  • Katiebug0925
    Katiebug0925 Posts: 13 Member
    yes! would love more friends to keep me motivated! most of my friends here at school are super thin and don't ever want to workout or eat super healthy because they don't gain weight - don't know that I can do this all by myself
  • Just downloaded this, hoping to be happy by summer and I would love some support and to be able to give it to people too
  • mandyblake78
    mandyblake78 Posts: 3 Member
    Just started yesterday and looking for all the support I can get! Hoping "safety in numbers" will help. Thanks for posting this
  • LuisRetana
    LuisRetana Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all ... I`m looking to add new friends for motivation and fun as some of the old ones have faded away and are not as active anymore. I`m a daily logger with an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • Hi
  • How do you add people. I'm new sorry for the dumb questions