my fat jeans are still tight

Options
2»

Replies

• pippin44
    pippin44 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How much do you weigh and how much are you trying to lose? Believe it or not, with the amount of workout you're doing, you may need to increase your calories a bit more.

I want to lose 60 lbs.
    somedays, i have to have a night time snack just to reach 1200 calories -- i am definitely not as hungry as I used to be.....
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    12 days is not long enough, if it was, none of us would be here. Keep doing what you're doing and it will come.
  • lavendah
    lavendah Posts: 126 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    12 days,really? How much do you weigh and have you lost anyway? You should presumably wait a tad bit more,like for another month before you start stressing over it.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    12 days is not long enough, if it was, none of us would be here. Keep doing what you're doing and it will come.
    This.

12 days is barely recognizable. A blip on the radar. A drop in the bucket.

Is this post for real?? I wore my fat jeans for months... while LOSING. Good grief. Maybe just give up.
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My pants didn't start getting noticeably loser until I was 2 months in. I finally dropped a size 4 months in..then it seemed to go quick

You need to give it more time.
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm almost at a month, and my pants don't seem to fit me any different...but...from the measurements I took with my sewing measuring tape (benefit of being someone who sews frequently) I can see where I"m losing it, I"ve lost over an inch on my stomach, and like 2 off my hips. Even though the scale has only moved 3 lbs or so.
    So, while I can't actually see it, my tape measure doesn't lie. My size 12 pants still fit the same as far as I can tell. Neck measurement didn't budge, but I am very pear shaped and bottom heavy. Give it time!
  • thrashscara
    thrashscara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 inches off my waist and bust, but my jeans are still tight! But keep at it, if your doing it right it WILL work out in the end!
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I stayed in my original jeans for a few months, and have been in the next size jeans for a few more months. I'd also like to point out that 12 days is not enough time, and your body is just going to lose weight where it wants to. In terms of measurements, I lost mostly from my thighs for a few months and then my poor butt shriveled up into nothing without changing my exercise. Definitely take measurements from everything and you'll see what progress you're really making if you keep up with it.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I think that's why alot of people give up. Because they don't see results NOW! ! As everyone else said, patience is a prerequisite when losing weight

Sad but true. My fat jeans are still snug, my favorite jeans are still unbearable. And I've noticed the smaller I get and the closer to what is for me the best weight, the less slippage it takes to bust out a muffin top that wasn't there a few days ago!