any healthy non meat snack or meals under 150 cal??

Options
looking for meals or snacks under 150 cals anyone has any???

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Snacks, yes, meals, no - a meal should be a lot more than 150 cals. :smile:

Cottage cheese & fruit, Greek yogurt, sliced apples & peanut butter, baby carrots/sap peas/bell peppers & hummus, raw almonds & dark chocolate chips....any of these things can be portioned out to 150 cals.
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks so much!!!
  • ohiotubagal
    ohiotubagal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg - 70 cal
    Babybel light cheese - 50
    Frigo string cheese - 80
    Dannon light and fit greek yogurt - 80
    Clementine oranges - 40
    Trader Joes reduced guilt pita chips - 100 cal for 1 oz

I could go on and on...
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Colby Jack cheese- 90cals
    Wheat thins- 120cals
    Teddy Grahams- 120 cals

• babybellyfat
    Options
    gosh thanks all!! send more if u have :))) heheh
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The Good Bean flavored roasted chickpeas - super yummy and they come in lots of flavors - 120 cal for 1 oz. if you are in the states try looking at the discount stores for them on clearance. I often find them for $2-$2.50 a bag
  • Linvala
    Linvala Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Pirates booty age white cheddar puffs
    String cheese
    Almonds/pumpkin seeds (make your own trail mix)
    Grapes
    Baked chickpeas (so good!so many ways to flavor em)
    Greek yogurt (I like to freeze mine occasionally. Takes longer to eat and satisfies my cold sweet cravings I get)
    Pretzels
    Quest bars/any protein bar
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    thanks sooo much!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    If im strappedd for calories and need meal under 200cals (like if I ate at a restaurant or something)...I turn to a pound of roasted veggies, sprinkled with parm. Usually around 150cals, depending on the chosen veggie. Hot, delicious and filling!
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    sometimes what i like to do is i bake an apple and just put a bit cinnamon on it!! Mmmm
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    or if im really hungry i take pit a pita add some cheese and slice veggies pop it in the oven and there goes a yummy meal
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My favorites:

roasted asparagus (toss in a bit of olive oil, add salt and pepper, roast @ 400°F for 10-20 minutes)

egg salad on a bagel thin (chop up a hard-boiled egg, use a couple tsp of your favorite mustard, add dill or tarragon, serve on half a toasted bagel thin)

bbq cauliflower (roast cauli florets at 425 for 20-30 min, toss in your fav bbq or wing sauce)

carrots & lemon or ranch

roasted potato (for carb cravings--cut yukon gold or red bliss potato in to 1/2" cubes, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper, and whatever herbs you have on hand, roast at 400-450 until corners are browned)

there are also tons of diy granola/snack bar recipes out there that are great :)
  • ace314159
    ace314159 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try the cauliflower mentioned above!!! (I think I"ll try it with the hot wing sauce yum!).

For snacks I prefer frozen mango...so delicious (the organic froze mango from Simple Truth tastes the best to me), dannon light & fit 80 calorie greek yogurt (frozen and then microwaved for 30 seconds to thaw just enough so you can eat it...sounds weird I know...but delicious), and 100 calorie pop popcorn tossed in tabasco or hot sauce.

For a more filling low calorie "meal" I go with a full can off tuna mixed with a dice up roma tomato, cilantro, freshly squeezed lime juice, siratcha, some diced red onion, a little sliced jalapeno and maybe some mustard if you need it (if you want it creamier you could add a TBSP of hummus...I don't think it needs it but sounds like a good option) . I mix all of that up and then either put it in big romaine lettuce leaves (which I sort of use as spoons) or just put in in a huge bowl with tons of chopped up romaine or spinach. Depending on all of the add ins you choose it is anywhere from 140-200 calories for a huge volume of food that is very filling with tons of protein.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Shrimp with shrimp cocktail sauce
    Berries
    Cottage cheese
    Greek yogurt
    mini can of flavoured tuna
    rice pudding
    pudding cup
  • Sydbert93
    Sydbert93 Posts: 11
    Options
    fruit and veg
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    tuna in a can & a pickle!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    A couple of rice cakes with a bit of cottage cheese or light cream cheese is nice.
    A piece of fruit.
    Yogurt.
    Raw carrot and hummus.

Not sure why you'd want such a low calorie meal, but I suppose you could stir fry a load of veggies.
  • babybellyfat
    Options
    mmmmmm thx!! keep them coming any pics?
  • cosmicpixie
    cosmicpixie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Apple slices with peanut butter on. Nakd bars are pretty great! 6 squares or organic chocolate. Greek yoghurt with some fruit or maple syrup.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Big serving of lettuce, vinegar and Dijon mustard, and 1.5 serving of goat cheese.