What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Two things! My blood sugar this morning was 87 and I wore a pair of jeans that I couldn't tell you the last time I wore them.
  • phreespirit
    phreespirit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Burned 900 calories
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    My blood sugar this morning was 87

Ooh that is something to celebrate. I get excited too when my blood sugar is under 90 in the morning. Good going!!

• Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    jordistsm wrote: »
    noticing my underwear is loose. *cough*

WooHoo!! Let's hear it for droopy drawers!! Don't cough too hard, they may fall down! Nice job.

• Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    First full day in maintenance!

Good for you!! I can hardly wait til the day I'm in maintenance.

• Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Fit into and bought a little Diane Von Furstenburg dress. My hips can finally fit into a tight size 6.

Lucky you! I'm so jealous!
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    Bump! Let's continue with the victories of the day.
  • MsAYB
    MsAYB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2.4 weight loss for the week... Sunday is my weigh in day!
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I passed my kidney stone! I'm hoping like hell it's the last one!
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Walking up to a store and seeing my reflection in the window and being in awe instead of cringing and hurrying inside away from glass and mirrors (as if that will hide the fact I'm fat). I still have a long way to go....but wow to see how I've changed! My belly is where I'm losing most inches right now....went another notch smaller in my belt - one I couldn't even wear a few weeks ago!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole cheesecake... just to get rid of it :relieved:

Thata girl!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I woke up.
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I stuck to only eating one piece of the homemade pecan bars that I baked, did a brutal 90 minute workout...and I don't have to do any ironing today! (I hate ironing)
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I managed 20 minutes on the wii free step. A huge challenge for me as I have mobility issues and can barely stand up most days. Very pleased with myself :D
  • bbandme
    bbandme Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    jennylea70 wrote: »
    I was walking on the treadmill and for the last two minutes I jogged. Doesn't sound like much but I've never been able to jog or run at all!

I saw the thread title and came on here to say exactly the same as you! I joined the gym three weeks ago and today was doing my normal ten minutes on the treadmill and decided to try for a one minute jog. It was easier than I thought and I managed to do two minutes. It absolutely made my day :smile:

• Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Met a personal trainer today and made it through a first session! Now signed up for 10 more!
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Accomplished another 24-hour fast (from about 11am yesterday) to 11am this morning. The day before that though, I destroyed everything loaded with carbs in my pantry and refrigerator. Also did back and some leg work before breakfast today as well.
  • ScalySquash50
    Options
    almost fit in to a size 6 wedding dress, was trying on size 10
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I managed to portion out the produce I have left in the house so I can avoid dealing with the grocery store on a Sunday.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Pushing through the discomfort during C25K W4D3 and finishing the run, no matter how badly I wanted to stop.