New member looking for friends

Options
wild_cherry_1990
wild_cherry_1990 Posts: 1
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Kate I'm 25 and work for a facial plastic surgeon and dermatologist. I just had my first child who is now 5 months old and this new mama is trying to lose the extra baby fat! I would like help in the motivation department and watching other people's success and stories so add me and we can help each other, I would add you but I'm not that sure how to do that yet haha : )

Replies

• jgiddiens
    jgiddiens Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had baby #5 on September 15th. I've carried some extra weight around for years, but have really buckled down after having this one and am making some good movement. From my heaviest weight I am down 24lbs and would like to lose another 20, but 25 would be amazing. Looking for some motivators myself since the weight loss is starting to slow down now. I'll add you. :)
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    No babies... but feel free to add me :)
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Goodluck with your journey, My Fitness Pal helps a LOT!
    Feel free to add me, i'd love to join you on your journey. :blush:
  • jruby472
    jruby472 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have three kids and am trying to lose the weight for my lil sisters wedding. We can motivate each other add me!
  • aradzinski
    Options
    I'm trying to lose baby fat too! Just had twins 6 weeks ago and I need to lose Sooo much weight!! Idk how to add people but I wish you luck on your journey!
  • sendusia
    Options
    i'm trying to lose baby weight too- not easy but i'm sure we'll do it! you can add me too!
  • ahumphrey127
    Options
    Add me! I fell off the wagon for awhile but headed to Costa Roca next month and needing a push!
  • teri2lyn
    Options
    My "baby"is 31 next week so I can no longer use baby fat as an excuse but Hallelujah ! I can now finally blame menopause for my shortcomings I have decided to take responsibility for my poor choices and take control of my life TODAY
  • stainlessneil
    stainlessneil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am getting rid of the last of my baby weight after the birth of my boy....even though my wife was the one who was pregnant! Haha being a new parent kind of messed up my training and eating regime so I've only just got back onto here 4 weeks ago and am loving this whole friends thing that I never knew about before! It's such a good motivator! I sent you a request, anyone else feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I had my little man in December and just starting the "baby weight" journey, after being successful on here a few years ago. Anyone who wants to add me I'm happy to help support you on your journey's! Good luck everyone x
  • prudu62
    prudu62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kate I'm 25 and work for a facial plastic surgeon and dermatologist. I just had my first child who is now 5 months old and this new mama is trying to lose the extra baby fat! I would like help in the motivation department and watching other people's success and stories so add me and we can help each other, I would add you but I'm not that sure how to do that yet haha : )
    I had my little man in December and just starting the "baby weight" journey, after being successful on here a few years ago. Anyone who wants to add me I'm happy to help support you on your journey's! Good luck everyone x

• prudu62
    Options
    I got you Kaylee.....I also worked for a dermatologist several years ago when my daughter was young. I really like this app and I know you'll do great. Just make sure you take time for yourself to exercise and track. I know how busy it is with a new baby. Don't forget to take time for YOU !!!!!!
  • prudu62
    Options
    Hi,
    Sorry I mixed up two messages and thought you worked for a dermotologist office. I posted that part wrong. Lol. I added you.
    Prudence
    prudu62