Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• Theleminator
    Theleminator Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
    I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:
    Count me in!!
    Add me pls

• Theleminator
    Theleminator Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
    I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

Me gusta tu nombre de usuaria.
  • dannysaundersjr
    dannysaundersjr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 130. Love having people to talk openly with about it. My skinny friends just don't get it.
  • ChickB2015
    ChickB2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the site but have the same goal. I really could use the support. Right now I just need someone to help hold me accountable with out crushing my spirit. B)
  • kristinsnm
    kristinsnm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have well over a hundred pounds to lose. It is a super daunting thought. I am looking for actual people to lean on, talk to and be accountable with throughout my journey. Building our support system is so key and I would love to find some compatible MFP friends to add to mine! I am 32 years old, female, 5'6 and 312lbs. I am friendly, a little sarcastic and I love to laugh. If anyone feels up to it, I'm ready to work!
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options

Gabe I have tried that and nothing lol shoot I just did it again and nada it's okay we have an amazing group of 100% ers

Wow!! I love the fact we are honest with each other. I have never really said to anyone in my family that I would like to lose 100 pounds I don't know if I don't tell them because I am embarrassed I don't know if I don't tell him because they don't understand or I don't know if I don't tell him just because I'm afraid of feeling Colorado you an inspiration as well assmaller Jojo Tim Tam then

I have over 100lbs I need to lose
    Started 41/2 weeks ago and lost 16lbs so far
    I need all the support I can get so please add me
    Having support is the key to getting to goal
    gavingabe wrote: »
    I also want to lose 100 lbs! I tell myself to just focus on small obtainable goals and stay consistent, even though I would live to wake up tomorrow weighing 100 lbs less, lol. I can use all the support I can get!

• AdannaIkoli2015
    AdannaIkoli2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can count me in, pls add me. I admire your determination and I know u can make it. I am working towards losing 50 pounds by Xmas myself. Good luck
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Yes!! We have an incredible group. I've sent a friend request but if I didn't do it right since I'm new please add me
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Kristin:) I totally get it one day I got up and said it I almost started crying shoot why lie I started crying and went to my moms house
  • ovrw8tnomore
    ovrw8tnomore Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi All, I started today. I would love to lose 70 by December. Is it too late to be added to the group? I would love friends too if anyone is interested, please add me. We will do this!!!
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Are you creating an actual group? Is there interest in doing that, or just making friends? or just using this post to connect?
  • 1robertarnold
    1robertarnold Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is a great group I would love to be added. I have lost 40 lbs so far and am looking to weight 190 that's an other 50 lbs for me. I look forward to being part of this group. If any of you have a fitbit I would love th have some challenges for step;s I hve been going it for a month and it has been way motivating. This month I am going to really track my calories. and stay within my goal. Talk to you all soon.
  • Amanda4change
    Options
    This is a great group I would love to be added. I have lost 40 lbs so far and am looking to weight 190 that's an other 50 lbs for me. I look forward to being part of this group. If any of you have a fitbit I would love th have some challenges for step;s I hve been going it for a month and it has been way motivating. This month I am going to really track my calories. and stay within my goal. Talk to you all soon.
    I have a Fitbit and love the challenges, feel free to add me there (my Fitbit is under this email aribeiro659@gmail.com).
    I'm on day 158 here and have lost 27 pounds so far, with approx another 60 (maybe more I'll see when I hit 60 lost) to go. Feel free to add me
  • Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tracy and I have a goal of 100+ pounds to lose. My goal is to eat clean and life a healthy lifestyle in order to become a healthier person for myself and my family. I don't have many friends on MFP yet and would like to meet new people to help encourage and motivate each other. I made my daily log public so If I eat too much crap...please call me out on it so I know others are watching, lol. I think that might help me become more accountable for what I eat. Anyone feel free to add me and I will add back.
  • sammiii15
    sammiii15 Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have the same goal of about 100 pounds in a year hopefully! I could definitely use some motivation and support from you guys on the days where I feel like giving up! Add me!
  • Amanda4change
    Options
    Hey all, I created an actual group for us all. This will allow us to create posts and have discussions with each other. Feel free to join, here is the link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103362-100-pounds-by-12-31-15
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose! Everyone add me. I need the support.
  • sexynana1969
    sexynana1969 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 100lbs and am new to fitness pal and need support, I will friend request you. I would like to share something I heard on T.V. that has stuck with me this week. "You only Fail if you quit trying" Since I have been trying for oh, lets just say a long long time, I think I needed to hear that to keep that voice in my head from saying "why bother". Looking forward to making new friends and helping each other.
  • Radium1898
    Radium1898 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm quite new friends. Let me join you to start this new life together. Best.
  • daphnevbref
    Options
    PLEASE add me!!! I have a big goal of losing 80 lbs. by the end of the year. I've lost 30 in the last 6 months or so but really need to up the ante.