does cold water can't make u lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    1419929905-d81ebe5e3b93fafd3edae37565a912b7.gif
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes, cold water doesn't indeed can't make you lose not weight
  • bornforbattles
    bornforbattles Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    cold water will hit the bladders early....when you are cold you wanna go to the bathroom...so if you had eaten the '3 must food you must eat to lose fat', some of them may be lost in urine and jeopardize your fat loss.

:neutral_face:
  • stif9
    stif9 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    cold water will hit the bladders early....when you are cold you wanna go to the bathroom...so if you had eaten the '3 must food you must eat to lose fat', some of them may be lost in urine and jeopardize your fat loss.
    Bro, like BRO, like totally!!! I've been totally urinating all my raspberry ketones this way.

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Seriously.... the temperature of the water you drink will have little effect on your weight loss. Drink your water at whatever temperature that you want. The key is to drink water instead of calorie laden drinks like soda or alcohol.
  • stif9
    stif9 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    dave4d wrote: »
    Seriously.... the temperature of the water you drink will have little effect on your weight loss. Drink your water at whatever temperature that you want. The key is to drink water instead of calorie laden drinks like soda or alcohol.
    What about cold alcohol doe?

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    28bfp51.png
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    everyone knows the perfect fat burning temperature for water is 69.9 degrees….
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'd say drink as much water as you want, but don't drink too much though! At the least, 64oz of water is good enough. If you have to exercise and sweat a ton afterwards, then drinking a little more will help with that! Do what best for you is what I can say! Don't listen to other false advice!
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    There was a stupid thing on FB going around that said you should only drink warm drinks with food because otherwise the fat in food solidifies more. Totally untrue. That is probably where your friends are getting their advice from. My advice? Don't believe everything you see online.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    stif9 wrote: »
    Yes cold water has more calories and a higher glycemic index than room temperature water. I think it has something to do with the water molecules and their polar covalent bonds and how they react with temperature. One of my bros told me that, and he is lean as *kitten*, plus he curls like 135 in the squat rack, he doesn't squat though because he says it's bad for your knees. He totally crushes the leg press though all throughout that 2 inch range of motion.
    I'm sorry but if you ask stupid questions you get stupid answers.
    Drink your *kitten* water, but avoid icecubes. srs.

Response of the year!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    THenry8 wrote: »
    I'd say drink as much water as you want, but don't drink too much though! At the least, 64oz of water is good enough. If you have to exercise and sweat a ton afterwards, then drinking a little more will help with that! Do what best for you is what I can say! Don't listen to other false advice!

No do not listen to other false advice indeed.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_njely7D5ON1rkygkg.gif

The only temperature of water I would avoid drinking is scolding hot water...but that's to prevent personal injury.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    :trollface: