What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Deciding to have a cheat day because I've felt the need for one in forever. Went to the bakery with the intention of buying all the things... and only bought one. Went to the ice cream place with the intention of having a huge sundae... only got two scoops. Looks like I'm going to be within my calories tonight after all.
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.3 miles!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    almost fit in to a size 6 wedding dress, was trying on size 10
    Awesome job!

• ScalySquash50
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    almost fit in to a size 6 wedding dress, was trying on size 10
    Awesome job!

Thanks! I was actually feeling really discouraged because my weightloss has pettered out, but working out and staying within the calorie limit has lost me inches, which matter WAY more to me!
  • DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    This week's high weight was last week's low weight.
  • ScalySquash50
    Options
    DeWoSa wrote: »
    This week's high weight was last week's low weight.
    that's phenomenal!

• PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    MsAYB wrote: »
    2.4 weight loss for the week... Sunday is my weigh in day!
    Nice work:)

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i got out of bed for a minute
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Decided not to care that I am going to be significantly over on my calories for the second time in three days. I still have a church dinner to go to this evening, and I am going to eat and enjoy every single bite. Tomorrow is a new day, and I can get back on track then.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Surviving, so far anyway, the first Sunday with no football. Hope I can make it until August.
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I learned to ski! My first lesson ever. I've never been on a sledge, a slide even, not ice skates nor a skateboard. I didn't walk until I was three, didn't drive until I was 38, didn't swim confidently until my twenties. I couldn't go in a lift, an airplane, a taxi, an elevator, a tube, even a high building made me feel physically ill. I feel like my whole life has been crippled by fear of physical sensations. Sometimes I wonder if I have mild autism, or if there is something else different about me that makes new physicalities hard.
    I did lose it in the lesson at one point, cried and had a panic attack, and had to have a huge waffle sundae afterwards. But I managed to ski down a little slope correctly and next time is going to be a lot easier.
  • joleennelson46
    joleennelson46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Reinstalled MFP on my new phone to have a re-start.
  • earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I didn't drink any alcohol and I'm not going to because it only makes me miserable and packs on the pounds.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I was off my eating plan this weekend, so I've got a few annoying cravings at the moment, but I'm not giving in. Luckily hiking and walking and wine-soaked family festivities wore me out so much the thought of going to the grocery store to get crap I don't need isn't that tempting. So maybe I shouldn't congratulate myself, it might just be sloth trumping gluttony!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Smiling and being nice to all my customers today, even the ones who were really clueless or rude or taking forever & delaying other customers.
    (Actually, that's not a _little_ victory.) :smiling_imp:
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Went out for a walk even though I binged this morning, instead of writing the day off as a complete failure.

Also, I wore leggings again even though I don't have a proper thigh gap! Yay!
  • 1daatatime
    1daatatime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    stuck to my original goal of today of getting through the day and not giving into cravings! do the same tomos
  • Hollywoodjess
    Hollywoodjess Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I got new jeans that have a 3inch smaller waist :)
  • annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I went for a walk around the lake I usually walk around, 1.4 miles. Most days I walk around it one or two times. Today, it was so beautiful out and I felt great and kept going, 4 times around!
  • normah713
    normah713 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    After working out ...i still walked with my kids to the park..I hope I reach my 10000 steps today. I am at 8169 so far :D