A question for the guys, boobs or butt & legs?

Options

Replies

• javafate
    javafate Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Haven't read the responses...but I suppose it depends on which way she's walking :)
  • jmacok
    jmacok Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I prefer boobs and booty, with a nice curve.
  • shawnfxp
    shawnfxp Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's like asking me to pick a favorite child.

If held at gun point I'm a boob guy, but in non-life threatening situations, I'm more than happy to appreciate either and/or (even better) both.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I would think that most guys along with me are boobs kind of guys. The whole package is great but as long as you have one or the other for me that is good.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    It's all derived from trends and fashions. There's a lot of popular songs about butts right now, so I guess butts are the thing. Weird how popular culture works: "It has been decreed that butts are now popular. Go forth and obsess about butts", said some crusty old guy in a big fancy office someplace in Hollywood. And thus, we obeyed.
    I'm a face guy, which makes me so very uncool.

technically, the songs about butts started back in the 90's. Thankfully, everyone has different tastes and seeing as how we're all adults, being cool is a perception, so like what you like and don't worry about what others think or like -- that's what's really cool.

• Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    If we're going purely on physical appeal, a nice smile is obviously number one. I like breasts of many sizes, but prefer more mid-sized. Butts don't do a lot for me, but a nicely shaped set of legs will drive me crazy. One of the things that kept me going when I did insanity was Ariel. She has pretty much the ideal figure as far as I'm concerned.

cb071cd9a52d486a2cdf0a3479c9899bd5a1c072.jpg
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    god, i love it all!! i don't think i could pick a favorite thing about women, hehe o:)
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    it doesn't matter....I love everything about a woman; butt,breasts and legs
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    did you buy those boobs for you or for men to ogle? This is not a genuine, not sarcastic question. Also, do what makes you happy, then they will be drawn to you for your personality. Looks will be a bonus.

No I got them because it's always something that I felt very self conscious about. For me it wasn't about just wanting bigger boobs. They never fully developed & didn't look normal. It wasn't just that they were small. If I had small, but cute boobs I would have just left them alone actually. My DH loves me either way. I did it 100% for myself. Hope that answers your question.
  • fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I must see these legs you speak of! haha
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    DJ7203 wrote: »
    did you buy those boobs for you or for men to ogle? This is not a genuine, not sarcastic question. Also, do what makes you happy, then they will be drawn to you for your personality. Looks will be a bonus.

No I got them because it's always something that I felt very self conscious about. For me it wasn't about just wanting bigger boobs. They never fully developed & didn't look normal. It wasn't just that they were small. If I had small, but cute boobs I would have just left them alone actually. My DH loves me either way. I did it 100% for myself. Hope that answers your question.

I meant to say it was a genuine and not sarcastic question, lol. But, yes. I only asked, because you asked all of the guys what they liked most. As long as you did it for you, that is all that matters. And, all guys, like women, are going to like different things. So long as you're happy and your DH is happy, that is what matters. Not random strangers on the internet.

• velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Boobs for this guy, but personality , smile, eyes and hair rank pretty high on my list.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Boobs are nice but a nice butt makes me weak in the knees.
  • DJ7203
    Options

[/quote]

I meant to say it was a genuine and not sarcastic question, lol. But, yes. I only asked, because you asked all of the guys what they liked most. As long as you did it for you, that is all that matters. And, all guys, like women, are going to like different things. So long as you're happy and your DH is happy, that is what matters. Not random strangers on the internet.

[/quote]

I never said it mattered what random people think. It's not that serious honestly. It's something I have wondered about so I asked. I find the responses very interesting too. But let's not make it into more than what it is lol
  • DJ7203
    Options
    Haha I just realized that I never answered the question myself. I like boobs of all sizes. But if a girl has a really great butt to grab, then that is what I will enjoy the most.
  • lcbaby16
    lcbaby16 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    BOOBS lol
  • bluez3023
    Options
    All of the above, legs being last on the list but thick thighs can be fun
  • lalanie17
    lalanie17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think a girl with a cute face....but I dont like skinny...I perfer thick with nice curves in all the right places
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Clavicles
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    lalanie17 wrote: »
    I think a girl with a cute face....but I dont like skinny...I perfer thick with nice curves in all the right places

Like fat thick or muscular thick? because I know which I prefer.