how to lose 60kg in 6 months

Options
Hi everyone!!! Currently i am weighing 137 kg and like to lose weight drastically to 80 in just six months. I decided to propose my old friend whom i started to like from last four years. I felt shy how shall i propose her what she will think, if she says no then!! But i finally made my mind to say my heart out. I am ready to shed these extra kilos of fat and propose her. Please help me out. How can i lose these extra 60 kg in 6 months.

Replies

• hardeepmakkar
    Options
    Hope you this message bro , I will not say if its possible or not or how to do it . BUT.
    Remember , if you are starting your weightloss journey , aim for long term health . Dont try to make a run for it. because 'IT IS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT'.

Start by reducing your calorie intake. adapt to a diet . feel the change. change the diet. Know your Basic Macro nutrients ; proteins, carbohydrates and fats.

god bless.
  • Sally123422
    Sally123422 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congrats on finding the one but remember the weight loss has to be for you and if she is the one she will love you with or without it! I would start out with a colon cleans it will help you absorb your nutrients better. Then cook with whole ingredents (not from things that come from a box or processed). Be good to your body it will be good to you!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    That goal is way too aggressive and you are setting yourself up for failure. read this to get you started:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

best wishes :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    congrats on finding the one but remember the weight loss has to be for you and if she is the one she will love you with or without it! I would start out with a colon cleans it will help you absorb your nutrients better. Then cook with whole ingredents (not from things that come from a box or processed). Be good to your body it will be good to you!

This is wrong!!! Colon cleanses are for colonoscopies, not for absorption of nutrients :s
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Take this in the kind spirit that I meant it: Don´t try to find a miracle-cure. Take it easy, calm down and don´t stress so much. you will fail and feel even worse afterwords if you set such impossible goals. Easy does it. I weighed 137 kilos and is current at 99 kg. That took me 11 months. Don´t try to do it faster, you will go crazy.
    And my final advice: Slow, slow, slow down. ;-) best of luck.