Looking for 5ft2-4 people who need to loose around 30-60 pounds

Options
Hey, I'm looking for new friends to add!
I've stuck to my lifestyle changes for nearly a month now! I have about 37 pounds to loose before I reach my first ultimate goal weight.
I'm 5ft4 178.6 pounds currently. Female

Let's motivate each other :p

Replies

• robynbonugli
    Options
    I am 5'4 167 and looking to lose 30 pounds! I didnt think I needed to have friends to motivate me, but what is better than someone going through the same thing as you! Oh I am also a female!
  • jjasmelon
    Options
    I am 5'4 167 and looking to lose 30 pounds! I didnt think I needed to have friends to motivate me, but what is better than someone going through the same thing as you! Oh I am also a female!

Sweet! added :D
  • ElizabethGoGoGo
    ElizabethGoGoGo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    jjasmelon wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for new friends to add!
    I've stuck to my lifestyle changes for nearly a month now! I have about 37 pounds to loose before I reach my first ultimate goal weight.
    I'm 5ft4 178.6 pounds currently. Female

Let's motivate each other :p

• ElizabethGoGoGo
    ElizabethGoGoGo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi. As you can see I'm new here. I am 5'3 currently @144 lbs i got this app today and I started trying today, my goal is to go back to my weight from 3 years ago when I arrived to the USA. That means I have to lose 28 pounds. Yes! Lets encourage and support each other! Add me!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it! I'm 5'3 and am down 38 lbs so far. I'd love to help you along the way if you nee it! Add me as a friend.
  • nc_crittersitter
    Options
    5'5" (just lol) female, 50+ yrs and at 178-180 *UGH* miserable and would you believe it took a young pup to really motivate me!
  • fmonroy1
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm 5'4 and I used to weigh 190! I'm currently at 179 and my goal is 170. We can do this!
  • Chamiram
    Chamiram Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3", 173 lbs & my goal is to loose 40 lbs
  • tokidokistarr
    tokidokistarr Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'2 & 185 lbs. Goal weight is 150 lbs. I have a long way to go but I'm motivated. We can do this everyone!!

Feel free to add me :)

P.S. is this a group that I can join? If so what's the group name? :)
  • jjasmelon
    Options
    Hey Hey Hey!! added all of you :D
  • jjasmelon
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'2 & 185 lbs. Goal weight is 150 lbs. I have a long way to go but I'm motivated. We can do this everyone!!

Feel free to add me :)

P.S. is this a group that I can join? If so what's the group name? :)

Heya! i added you as a friend.
    Haven't made a group but maybe in time
  • kaylarthomas31
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old single mom. I'm 5'4 and weight 180. My goal is 130. I'm trying to eat cleaner and I'm doing blogilates. I just started yesterday
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    edited February 2015
    Options
    5'3" at 183. Goal weight is 130-135. Starting weight was 200
  • Reel2Dialogue2
    Reel2Dialogue2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    154 to 130 or possibly less, depending on how I look/feel. Do I make the cut?
  • tokidokistarr
    tokidokistarr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @jjasmelon‌ Thanks for the add :)
  • nylo143
    nylo143 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My stats are very similar, but I'm maybe half an inch taller lol
    Need to lose 30 by July
    10 by March
    Lost 2 So far
    Add me !
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    5' 3" looking to lose 15-20lbs. I've been on MFP for a while but have yet to stick to it enough to see real results. The time is now. Feel free to add me!
  • 4MeThisTyme
    4MeThisTyme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'3" here, 185. Would love to get down into the 140's. Down from high of 220, but kind of took a year "off"! Ready to finish this journey! And I'm adding ALL of you! :smiley:
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me! 5'2", SW 150, CW 143, UGW 120
    Also I'm a runner, and the extra weight definitely takes its toll on my joints.
    Add me!
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well - I'm 5'4 and have a LONG way to go to my goal weight of 140. I don't think I have been that weight since being 15!
    -