Looking for 5ft2-4 people who need to loose around 30-60 pounds

Options

Replies

• many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yo! 5'3" girl here - SW 169, CW 167, GW 135 or lower! - Add me!
  • cricketTown
    cricketTown Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, I so understand this situation. I'm up to 135 lbs after a stressful year at a new job in a foreign country (Germany). My goal weight is about 120 lbs, and the more in shape I can get the better. It is NOT easy to find clothes for someone my height, LOL.
  • summerlauren007
    summerlauren007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would also be happy to add anyone in this thread! I am 5'4" and have lost 10 pounds over the last year from 155, but would like to lose 25 more pounds so I can get to the BMI suggested by my doctor.

I find it very motivating to have friends on MFP, but all the people I know in real life have stopped logging their food!

Best of luck on your weight loss journeys!
  • Viylette
    Viylette Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me me me. I am 5ft 2 inches and I want to lose 60 pounds. I am currently 183.2. Anyone can add me and I will add you back!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3", started at 200, currently at 195. I started in January. I would like to get to the 140s or so. Always looking for similar friends! I added a few people from this topic here already :)
  • daltonjsmom
    daltonjsmom Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Full disclosure: I'm only 5'1 1/2". Been on MFP for almost a year; lost 72ish lbs. and have at least 40 more to go. Anyone fo this group who needs a boost can feel free to add me as a friend. I have a couple I added a few weeks ago and I am amazed how much it adds. Did the first year alone without much support. Have been feeling kind of stuck...
  • jjasmelon
    Options
    Added you all :p
  • rudyu1979
    Options
    Be strong guys don't give into that little voice you have in your head late at night giving you that pep talk on how its ok to eat that bowl of cereal or whatever you are craving
  • monetpaints1
    Options
    Hi! My name is Janie and my goal is to lose 50 pounds and then reevaluate if I need to lose more. I started about 1 week ago at 205 pounds. Yesterday I was down to 200 pounds. I am 5'4" tall.I am also looking for friends to share this journey with.
  • monetpaints1
    Options
    Hi! My name is Janie and my goal is to lose 50 pounds and then reevaluate if I need to lose more. I started about 1 week ago at 205 pounds. Yesterday I was down to 200 pounds. I am 5'4" tall.I am also looking for friends to share this journey with.

• fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and am 6 pounds into losing 46 pounds.
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 5'3 and need to loose 50lb or so started about 35 days ago and am down 12lb so far:) also looking for friends
  • andyphin
    andyphin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 currently at 176, my first goal is 150. Would love to find some friends as well!
  • DanyelCook
    DanyelCook Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'4" and need to lose 33lbs.
  • SquashedBanana
    SquashedBanana Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5". My highest weight was 20+ lbs heavier than I currently am (162) a few years ago. I lost about 25 lbs after that, then maintained that for a couple years, but when I started re-gaining the weight a few months ago, I got serious again. I'm back to the high 130s and looking to lose about 15-20 lbs (I think?) before my 29th birthday in June. If you think we have similar goals, feel free to add me as a friend -- always looking for motivators and supporters on here!
  • GrooveAndImprove
    GrooveAndImprove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 5'2" female here! I've lost 24 pounds so far and have another 14 to go! My goal is basically 150.
  • jaggerjia
    Options
    I am 5'3.5, started at 197, currently at 180, goal is 130. Always happy for more friends and support, please feel free to add me.
  • luvs2golf929
    luvs2golf929 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would like to join too. 5'2". Have already lost 18 pounds but need to lose 50 more. Been stalled for the past couple of month but am going to try logging everything again. Would love to cheer others on.
  • knjennifer
    knjennifer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jennifer. 5'2" @ 164lbs with a starting goal of 134, a place I've been before. I'd love to get back to where I felt really good (122-5), but just don't see it happening. Gotta start somewhere. I've had a very slow start, but have picked up some good ideas and habits here and feel I'm on my way. I'm fairly reclusive, but read an article just today about AccountabiliBuddies. It made sense, so here I am. Anybody want to be an AccountabiliBuddy? Lol! Best of luck to you all :-)
  • alenepw
    alenepw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" and 150, keep fluctuating up and down (sugar lover stress binger) My goal is 120. It would be great to have accountability=motivation. I'm new to community, how do I add/chat with you all?