What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Replies

• Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    There's an unclaimed cupcake in my fridge that I did not eat

You are a god among women. I bow down to your impressive willpower as I definitely would have ate it. I'm still in the "hating to see food go to waste" stage. I keep trying to save it all.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    As a recent quitter, right now every day I don't smoke is a victory. Of course, I'm eating everything I can get my hands on, so there's that...
  • iheartdinosaurs
    iheartdinosaurs Posts: 45 Member
    High fives to everyone! I only did a quick 25 minutes of Tae Bo - but I was DRIPPING sweat so I did something right! :blush:
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    I was eating lunch with my cousin today at an east African restaurant. Someone offered me their extra pita bread and I said no! Their pita bread is delicious too.
  • bjb561
    bjb561 Posts: 7 Member
    Some fool brought a big box of donuts and rolls into work today. I walked passed them 5 times and never had one. (I did linger a little so I could smell their sweet aroma)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    edited February 2015
    I got whistled at. Normally that sort of thing drives me nuts. But, since I was leaving the gym dripping sweat in neon orange capris feeling a bit like a fluorescent hippo, I smiled and waved and felt like a million bucks :blush:
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    It's someone's last day in the department next to mine and they invited everyone to come have a slice of the WHITE CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE on their desk.

I have resisted!
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    I did not "rescue" the unwanted food on my kids' plates. Stopped myself from the nibble here, nibble there reflex while I was cooking and cleaning up the supper mess.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    The night is still young, but so far I'm still in a deficit. I had somewhat of a controlled carb binge, but so far... so good.
  • Wenchiness
    Wenchiness Posts: 126 Member
    I bought a new (on sale) sweat suit in size MEDIUM. I realize that sweats don't translate well across the board for street clothes, but for someone who used to do 4x.. I was thrilled.
  • NurseCU
    NurseCU Posts: 122 Member
    I ran 2.25 miles without stopping! I still can't believe I did it!

Good job! I love the feeling when you finish a long run!
  • kayte660
    kayte660 Posts: 40 Member
    I ran for 25 minutes without walking today. I wanted to throw up after 2 minutes when I started in November.
  • another_chelle
    another_chelle Posts: 42 Member
    I walked by the pastry box FOUR times without taking one. Thank goodness the fifth time I walked by they were all gone!!
  • kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    Did a 5 mile run today (albeit slowly, I've always been a slooooow runner)-- longest run I've done since 2012, I think!
  • jessthep1rate
    jessthep1rate Posts: 47 Member
    I took the stairs instead of the elevator all day, even though I was sore.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    This morning, I woke up DOMS free from my lift yesterday.

Then i pushed longer than usual on the eliptical.

Tonight, at yoga, I was able to actually straighten my leg for the first time.

Good day.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    I think I am getting down to a weight I
    Haven't been in over 10years or more.
  • I looked over my food logs and discovered that the regular I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is killing me calorie-wise at breakfast. I eat toast in the morning and have been consuming 200 calories in butter for that bread! :( Today I switched to the light version. Went from 100 calories a tablespoon to 40 calories a tablespoon. Much better!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Instead of my usual snack of potato chips, I switched to these veggie sticks that are baked, aren't made with potatoes and are fat free.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    I finished my leg workout even though I wanted to quit.