How obsessive are you?

Options
2»

Replies

• starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I used to go as far as logging individual ingredients. I try not to do that too often now though because I was starting to OCD. Haha.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Do you stick to exact calories everyday or do you have the odd sneaky extra and not count or add it onto another day?

I log pretty honestly. There is no point trying to be sneaky or leave it out. I mean... I know I ate it and if I don't log it then I don't have the information. How will that help me?
    I do plan my meals and snacks and pre-log my whole day.
    I don't log jelly I lick off my finger while making a sandwich or stress about if I ate an extra half a carrot.
  • nylo143
    nylo143 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I log everything that goes into my mouth
    That is why I got the app I'm a snacker
    I used to eat way too many calories from snacks so once I got this app I can track and make sure I don't do that anymore. I would eat probably 1200 cals for meals and another 600 for snacks, I wouldn't even count the snacks before this app
    So to be accountable is the only reason I got the app, to make sure I am aware of all that I eat. Yes it may be off by 100 cals due to home cooked meals that may be hard to exactly log but I usually have a good deficit so I don't stress over it