Options

Replies

• jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    jazzy550 wrote: »
    He owes me a lot of money I'll never get back

WHY WHY WHY would a good looking woman like you lend a lot of money to some guy?

First, thanks for the kind compliment. We lived together and we were partners and we were supposedly a team or that's how he got me to lend him money. "For the greater good". This has never happened to me before so I guess I don't know how to absorb it.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    You should slush their tires

dc9dae5931f8e75c9322d861256e68bf.png

b17efe50ba3d8aa04db9abcd6d15bdf0.png

480d19e0f9022f4fa31d07b77a153b0a.jpg

• jazzy550
    Options

Oh yes. This could be a reincarnational slushing thread.

Hahaha!! That must be something you do up north in the winter? But I live in Florida. o:);)

• Sinistrous
    Options
    Hey at least we made you giggle :3
  • jazzy550
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

LOL!!!! How did you find such appropriate pictures so quickly?
  • jazzy550
    Options

Yes and I do like to laugh! Thanks!

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Hahahaha well done
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Take it as a learning experience. Never lend money, only give money and never expect it back. Whatever he did, I promise you its only 1% of what my ex did, move on and enjoy the best days of your life without the ex being part of one of them. Let go and grow...
  • jazzy550
    Options

Oh yes. This could be a reincarnational slushing thread.

Hahaha!! That must be something you do up north in the winter? But I live in Florida. o:);)

No no. There was a sassy little youngster who misspelled the word very sincerely awhile back on another thread. As she typed out a revenge fantasy for some imagined slight.

(Not saying the particular slight you're experiencing is imagined.)

Oh! Thanks for explaining…. Good night all and thanks for making me laugh.
  • jazzy550
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Take it as a learning experience. Never lend money, only give money and never expect it back. Whatever he did, I promise you its only 1% of what my ex did, move on and enjoy the best days of your life without the ex being part of one of them. Let go and grow...

<3<3B)B) Thanks!!!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Count your blessings that it took you 50 years to meet a guy like that! And only one to boot. There are women who end up with losers over and over again.

Good luck getting the money back if you didn't have a promissory note or other paper evidence that it was a loan. Courts have tended to view exchanges between partners as gifts.

Don't be angry. Do you. Living well is the best revenge.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

Yes and I do like to laugh! Thanks!
    SBA0D9U.gif

• junestarrr
    junestarrr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I 1000% vouch for the glitter bomb.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've never had an ex like that, but I've had my fair share of awful friends. I'm not friends with them anymore, so that's good that he's an EX. Honestly just focus on your life and improving. Show him that your life is much better without him in it. Also you're on here, so work hard to get a super banging body too! :)
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Time is money girl.. and you're still dropping $$ on him in the here and now. You don't need sympathy, it won't get either your $$ or your time back. Go find someone worth your time and forget the loser exists. Nothing pisses a nacist off more than moving on.
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Seriously let it go. You can either stew in the bitterness and let it make you angry and sad and frustrated or you can let it go, move on with your life. I don't say this lightly because I have been there. My ex paid no child support for the first 2 years, he demanded $50k in return for not challenging my DH and i moving out of state with DS (prior to that he would see him for about 5 hours once a fortnight). He has played disney dad for so long that he is now wondering why DS gives him attitude when it isn't constant movies, amusement parks and activities. Was I angry and upset and frustrated, yup. Have I had to let it go yup because while I'm at home being angry he was out there living it up!
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    in my exp people suck *kitten*.good friends are few and far between lol
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I donn't like want him back and I am not heart broke anymore but I am so angry at how I was played. He owes me a lot of money I'll never get back and makes up lies that people believe! Just was to mash his car in half! Help!

You and I live in the same state and by the sounds of it, you dated my Ex! (LOL). Seriously though, I've been through the same exact thing. The anger fades a lot with time, just give yourself that time to vent and heal, then start moving on. It's been like 3 years and I still have occasional moments of anger when an unexpected memory hits me. I just turn my thoughts to better things and get back to living. :)
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Can I be one of your future-hated exes so I can get free money?
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Hummmm, sounds like you still have unrecoverable feelings as of now. Hopefully not unforgiveness or bitterness. I know you will not be freed overnight but try your best to RELEASE it in gym, crying, counseling etc.
    It is dangerous and unwise to hold onto those type of emotions, eventually they will spill over to your environment. Friends, family, co workers etc. Let not your heart be harden.
    Talk to someone and RELEASE before you do or say something you may regret.