• dublvision2
    dublvision2 Posts: 39
    Options
    Ignore that number on the scale!

You look AMAZING!!!! How do you feel?
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    I can absolutely see a difference. GREAT JOB! You can definitely see it in your face and arms. Just be careful that you don't go too far.
  • jasmin1310
    jasmin1310 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look great!! i don't think you need to lose any more! i would KILL to have a figure like that! maybe focas on toning and doing spinning and weights. excellent work out! Well done!! x
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yep, can definitely see a difference. You're looking stunning. Fantastic work!
  • mostdelightful
    Options
    I can see the difference I don't think you need to lose any more you look great
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    thank you for your replies! it has made me feel a bit better/more positive about it, i suppose it is just hard to see it when i look in the mirror day in day out and have been at a plateau for so long now!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Definite change! You look beautiful!
  • butderf1ies
    Options
    You look great and there is definitely a difference. I don't see where you would need to lose any more at all!
  • owlfan68
    owlfan68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great and you can see the difference absolutely!! I agree with the person who said don't worry about the numbers on the scale, those numbers can be misleading. You don't look like you need to lose anymore..you truly do look amazing!!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You look great - can definitely see a big different, and I wouldn't say you need to lose any more weight. If you start to find it hard, then you're probably more or less at goal :) Focus on toning and building more lean muscle if you want to *do* something!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    If I were you I would personally not lose any more weight I think you look perfect!
  • carro585
    carro585 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fab just as you are! Very slim. From one 5' 4'' lady to another, I wouldn't try to lose any more. In the low 120s you are already close to the bottom of a healthy weight range for your height: http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html. That might be why you're finding it harder to lose--your body could already be where it wants to be! Pat yourself on the back and enjoy!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment! I'm 5'4 also and the lowest I've weighed since having children (I have 4, ranging from 15 to 2) is 122 lbs I was exercising a lot as well as dancing so I had a lot of lean muscle. Scale number wise I think you are in a good area. If you are still unhappy with what you see try some exercise and weight lifting. Body composition, lean muscle vs. body fat, makes the biggest difference in getting the type of body a lot of people are looking for.

Good luck to you!
  • Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I SEE A MAJOR CHANGE!!!! You look great... !!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Amazing job =) you can really see the difference! You look fantastic, congrats on your success so far! Keep going and you will bust through your plateau! I'm in the same boat! All the best

:flowerforyou:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    nicely done!! you look great!!:flowerforyou:
  • kilinnnda
    kilinnnda Posts: 35
    Options
    there is a huge difference, plus u look 10 years younger. High five =D
  • sbriggs84
    sbriggs84 Posts: 4
    Options
    Are you crazy!!!?!! you look AWESOME!! Your face looks different and you are gorgeous!! Don't lose anymore unless your like
    4"11
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    dont be hard on yourself! you look great and i can totally see the difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!