No s*x in the Fitness Room?

Options

Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    donnawtm wrote: »

well l know jizz is logged in the food section ;)

This made me chuckle!
    And a little concerned, is it many calories?
    It's paleo, so who cares?

It's probably not vegan though.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    SEX as in the calorie burn? That's just built into my lifestyle. :)

Sedentary?

o:) I keed, I keed.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    zaxx1953 wrote: »
    I can think of one position that would be insanely high in Cals burned, but i'm old, and unless the woman I am with is under 120lbs....I am not going to try it.

Maybe like 110 and under....I am not that man anymore.

Also, yes, 45 mins is way too long MOST times for it to be considered good sex. Just because I can't finish doesn't mean it's good.

Get yo muscle up sir.

I'm pleased that someone else made the piledriver reference this time.
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    grimmeanor wrote: »
    donnawtm wrote: »

well l know jizz is logged in the food section ;)

This made me chuckle!
    And a little concerned, is it many calories?
    It's paleo, so who cares?

It's probably not vegan though.

Well, it's an animal product, but the animal is being treated VERY humanely.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    cdlee05 wrote: »
    I swear I've seen people say it gets logged as "Walking the Dog".
    Hah, euphemisms.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    LucyAndKay wrote: »
    Sooooo, am I the only one who tried to search s*x in Cardio? :)))))
    I swear to God I am not sick in the head or desperate but... Still... It's a valid workout :)))

I was reading about this in . . . I want to say men's health. Anyways, they basically said it wasn't a workout. Even if your sexual encounter is hours long, the part of it that is truly . . . a sort of pounding away, aerobic style activity is usually relatively short. At least, if you aren't skipping all the good stuff.

PSH, some people need to up their Degree of Difficulty, that's all.
  • Azathera
    Azathera Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well, it should consume some good calories... It involves a lot of muscles and it always keeps my heart rate up. Anything that keeps your heart rate up can be considered cardio... Right?

Anyyyway, I read somewhere that 30 minutes should burn about 150 ( equivalent of 15 min of running). And even more if you reach the big O...cause it's harder to keep up as you approach it and tenses already fatigued muscles.

We are talking about sex here, not making romantic love... And we are talking about contributing not just receiving :wink: So next time you miss your workout...you know what to do :smiley:
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Lazy sex is the worst. If muscles aren't cramping or sweat isn't pouring, you're doing it wrong. It's called gusto, folks! :p

And just in time for Valentine's Day: 8 Sexy Ways to Burn Calories.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I looked for it. I have no shame and the fun we get up to is a major workout.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Would this be considered as a compound work out or isolated?
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Lazy sex is the worst. If muscles aren't cramping or sweat isn't pouring, you're doing it wrong. It's called gusto, folks! :p

And just in time for Valentine's Day: 8 Sexy Ways to Burn Calories.

Lazy sex is great when I wake up at 2am and just want to get laid (we usually end up sweaty and out of breath anyway) But yes, most of the time it should be very athletic ;) Less than 3 different positions per romp is just a fail.
  • crystalstinson7
    Options
    But @Codilee87, that's not lazy sex; that's sleepy sex. There's a difference. Someone posted something like, "Yeah, laying on your back for 60 secs is a lot of work." That's what I'm talking about when I say lazy sex. Or if a guy ... I don't know ... just doesn't put in the effort. You get, like, 5 minutes and he's done. Thank you. Goodbye. Hmph. And I'm like, "I shaved my legs for this?" ;)

I admit, I used to be guilty of lazy sex until I met someone that taught me the proper way to get horizontal ... and vertical. He spoiled me, and I haven't met anyone up to par yet. Too bad he knew he was good and felt like the whole female population should have a piece!! lol
  • yehiaseg
    yehiaseg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's really good idea, but I'm looking to the main source of protin which will be lost at the end!!! It's really pure and it will take some days to recover, loooolll
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    No Spotter? No Problem!!
    th_unnamed_zps522f93fb.png
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    But @Codilee87, that's not lazy sex; that's sleepy sex. There's a difference. Someone posted something like, "Yeah, laying on your back for 60 secs is a lot of work." That's what I'm talking about when I say lazy sex. Or if a guy ... I don't know ... just doesn't put in the effort. You get, like, 5 minutes and he's done. Thank you. Goodbye. Hmph. And I'm like, "I shaved my legs for this?" ;)

I admit, I used to be guilty of lazy sex until I met someone that taught me the proper way to get horizontal ... and vertical. He spoiled me, and I haven't met anyone up to par yet. Too bad he knew he was good and felt like the whole female population should have a piece!! lol

Lazy sex or lousy sex? Sounds like the same to me.

• JoshMaz
    JoshMaz Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    No Spotter? No Problem!!

Bwaaa ha haaaa! "Hey, nice run you posted there!"
  • Azathera
    Azathera Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    No Spotter? No Problem!!

That's hilarious :))))))
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I had a BF who had a penchant for watching me bounce on my bed, now that's a good work out because it was for a min of 30 mins before the main event.
  • jasonamcnulty
    Options
    How many calories could I possibly burn in 2 and a half minutes
  • crystalstinson7
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Lazy sex or lousy sex? Sounds like the same to me.

Yeah. Pretty much. Tragic.

Maybe someday I'll stumble across someone who's up for the challenge ...