Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Ravenclaw

Options

Replies

• bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    3rd place? Really? Woah!

Come on Ravenclaws, we can't let Slytherin win! Let's work hard!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    how many pounds have the other houses lost??
  • Heidi_M
    Heidi_M Posts: 17
    Options
    M weight on Sunday was 87.5kg
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Drum roll.........

The highest percentage lost goes to: MomofJandA at 2.1%
    Second goes to: fitterpat at 1.82%
    Third goes to: Bethanyweathers at 1.66%

Overall for the house, we lost 37 pounds and 0.74%. Great week Ravenclaws!

Slytherin is the only other house reporting in as of yet, and they are ahead of us at 0.97%. Their board also has 193 posts to our 170. I think I feel a house rivalry coming on!

We only had 24 of our 40 members weigh in this week. Lets get the word out to the rest of the Ravenclaws and lets go kick some Slytherin butt!!!

YEAH ME!!!!!! Those 3lbs are allowing me to wear quite the stylish form fitting shirt today that hasn't been worn . . . . ever!! I bought it in hopes of wearing it someday and TODAY is SOMEDAY!!!!
    Got up this morning and did an extra workout- ok I didn't get up to workout but my daughter woke up 45 minutes before normal wake up time and I can't go back to sleep so why not plug in a DVD?

WE HAVE TO BEAT SLYTHERIN!! Let's go Ravenclaws!!!!!!
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yikes ....

I just looked at the status chart .... I need to set a mini goal for this challenge.

With a lot of hard work and determination - I would like to be 190 at the end of this challenge. If it does not affect our stats - could I request a revision ?

Sabrina :flowerforyou:
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in was my starting weight that I provided so there shouldn't have been any change <_< I'm confused!
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry @azsuzi, I didn't post a goal weight for this challenge. I would like to be 66kg or 145.5 pounds by the time HP7 movie comes out.

I haven't been following the challenges this week so far sorry. I've still got a stomach virus. My sister shouted me lunch today and I got two bites in before I had to go vomit! It was very uncool :(
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I know that we can come out ahead this week! Believe in yourself....we can do this!!!!:smile:
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    OK - I'm going to try to cover everything in one post!

Heidi: thanks for checking in - I have converted your weight to pounds to keep it all even

momofJandA: way to go fitting in your new shirt! WooHoo!!

Sabrina: no problem - I changed your HP goal - thought 65 pounds was a bit ambitious!

ashiesmash: no, I'm the one confused! There are several newbies and I got you in the wrong part of the chart. Sorry 'bout that!

Matchamatcha: thanks - I updated your goal.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    And now, what you've all been waiting for - the Results of Week 1 House Challenge:

Gryffindor: 2.5%
    Hufflepuff: 0.93%
    Slytherin: 0.92%
    Ravenclaw: 0.63% (after I added all newbies and updates)

There is a call for a recount on Gryffindor's results :wink:

I'll post the updated chart when I get home this evening. Uno has placed the weekly weigh-in cutoff for Monday's at midnight eastern time. Please make sure you check in each week by then.

Way to go everyone! We had several new comers whose start and current weights were the same so it skewed our numbers a bit. I know we came in last, but we're just getting warmed up!! Go Ravenclaw!!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Last? Come on, we can't be last! Let's go guys!

I'm hoping I lose weight this week; it's the week of finals AND my TOM, so who knows what might happen. :indifferent:
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Sorry I didnt weigh in on Sunday...I was told I was sorted into Hufflepuff! :P I'll do better this week I promise...lol
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Options
    lets go ravenclaw. we got 5 days to move it up. we can do it.
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Options
    also i put my goal weight for 20lbs by the end of the challenge is that to much. or is that a reasonable goal?
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Do not despair fellow Ravenclaws, we can still kick some Slytherin/Hufflepuff/Gryffindor bum! Anyone else get outside this week yet? The dirigible plums will surely come in nicely with this warm weather :D

"The Aurors are part of the Rotfang Conspiracy, I thought everyone knew that. They're working from within to bring down the Ministry of Magic using a combination of Dark magic and gum disease."
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Do not despair fellow Ravenclaws, we can still kick some Slytherin/Hufflepuff/Gryffindor bum! Anyone else get outside this week yet? The dirigible plums will surely come in nicely with this warm weather :D

"The Aurors are part of the Rotfang Conspiracy, I thought everyone knew that. They're working from within to bring down the Ministry of Magic using a combination of Dark magic and gum disease."

I love Luna!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    HAH!! There was an error in Gryffindor's numbers. They came in at 0.73% - I'm not sure of the final numbers though because I can't find the new main thread. Does anyone know how to get to it?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

dork. but i love you :)
  • azsuzi
    Options
    also i put my goal weight for 20lbs by the end of the challenge is that to much. or is that a reasonable goal?

That puts you at about 2 pounds a week which is reasonable.
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    HAH!! There was an error in Gryffindor's numbers. They came in at 0.73% - I'm not sure of the final numbers though because I can't find the new main thread. Does anyone know how to get to it?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/237196-harry-potter-weight-loss-challenge

Here you go, azsuzi!
    Also, if you go to the last page of the first one, there's a little thing saying "Topic continued here" or something along those lines