No s*x in the Fitness Room?

Options

Replies

• zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You get, like, 5 minutes and he's done. Thank you. Goodbye. Hmph. And I'm like, "I shaved my legs for this?"

So, if you cum 5 times in those 5 minutes it was all just a huge waste of time? You'd prefer someone dry-humping you for 2 hours straight instead?
  • cocmares
    cocmares Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    well l know jizz is logged in the food section ;)
    Lmao
  • my100lb
    my100lb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For a guy doing missionary, you could log it as push ups... But you'd still be reaching...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    90 seconds of lying on your back doesn't really qualify as a workout, sorry.

Sounds like you have a real exciting nightlife - your girlfriend must be SO pleased

damn…

*shots fired*
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    zipa78 wrote: »
    You get, like, 5 minutes and he's done. Thank you. Goodbye. Hmph. And I'm like, "I shaved my legs for this?"

So, if you cum 5 times in those 5 minutes it was all just a huge waste of time? You'd prefer someone dry-humping you for 2 hours straight instead?

Don't knock dry humping. Fun can be had with some heavy ... petting. It's not always about the end game, you know.
  • Azathera
    Azathera Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    zipa78 wrote: »

Don't knock dry humping. Fun can be had with some heavy ... petting. It's not always about the end game, you know.

Dry humping used to be 90% of the fun when we got started in our sex lives :) Man... I miss those days... More dry-humping and less war!!! :D:D
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    If this is a serious question: wear a Heart rate monitor, because your intensity may vary. Some people are just plain lazy f&#kers

For extra fun, set it so the alarm comes on when you're in the right pulse zone. :D
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    grimmeanor wrote: »
    Considering things are logged in "minutes", could it really amount to much of anything?

I would feel a bit silly logging a 5 minute run.

Seriously, I can run a full 5 minutes!

Honest!

5 mins would give me time for 2 "workouts" :'(
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    No Spotter? No Problem!!
    th_unnamed_zps522f93fb.png

whaaahahahahaaaaa I almost choked.
  • Azathera
    Azathera Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lord007 wrote: »
    If this is a serious question: wear a Heart rate monitor, because your intensity may vary. Some people are just plain lazy f&#kers

For extra fun, set it so the alarm comes on when you're in the right pulse zone. :D

I don't have a heart monitor, but I'm hoping that those who have one would give it a serious test. We need to get some serious stats... At least 10 minutes and at vigorous effort :smile:

Any volunteers that can test this out?
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    LucyAndKay wrote: »

I don't have a heart monitor, but I'm hoping that those who have one would give it a serious test. We need to get some serious stats... At least 10 minutes and at vigorous effort :smile:

Is this to be construed as an offer?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

368tdn.jpg

• Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    90 seconds of lying on your back doesn't really qualify as a workout, sorry.

Sounds like you have a real exciting nightlife - your girlfriend must be SO pleased

Oh snap!
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Hey, I'm in if I can find a partner!!! It would be very interesting to see what a good romp could burn. Since I've been on MFP I've had sex, like, 3 times. (Good grief. That's just sad.) And all 3 times I took off my monitor because I was trying to be sexy. Hindsight is 20/20. Wish I had gotten by STATS. At least I would have gotten something out of it then!!!
  • LisaAG5
    Options
    Just wear your heart rate monitor and start an app like Runtastic! Here's a calculator: http://www.sexcalculator.co.uk/
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options

Hey, I'm in if I can find a partner!!! It would be very interesting to see what a good romp could burn. Since I've been on MFP I've had sex, like, 3 times. (Good grief. That's just sad.) And all 3 times I took off my monitor because I was trying to be sexy. Hindsight is 20/20. Wish I had gotten by STATS. At least I would have gotten something out of it then!!!

Could be a new pickup line. "Hey, baby. You wanna? It's for SCIENCE!"
  • MyStuff6797
    Options
    This is the best conversation I've read in a long time. You have me grinning from ear to ear. :)