CHALLENGE FOR FEB 2015 -- Say "NO" to Late Night Snacking

Options

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    As of last night:

Me: 1 - LNS: 2*

Had string cheese and a serving of granola, but I had a hard time stopping with the latter.
  • Lefty1290
    Options
    Tonight:

Me: 1 - LNS: 3*

My brother came by and opened a pack of my 90 calorie s'mores crisps. He didn't want to finish them, so I ate the rest. If that wouldn't have happened, I'd be chalking up one for me.
  • pamiam623
    pamiam623 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to bed earlier. When I don't I eat/drink. Sleep is good. Sleep is good.
  • turtlesaver
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 0
    I'm really proud of myself for not giving in and eating alllll the sweets in the house the past few nights. I know this weekend is going to be tough (for everyone!) with all the chocolate and treats hanging around. I'm going to try to stay busy right up until I go to bed so I'm not tempted to drift into the kitchen.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Me:11 LNS:1*
    Boo.... exhaustion got the best of me :(
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is a serious problem for me and the reason that I have packed on the pounds in the last couple of years. I think it'll really help me to be a part of this challenge.

Me: 2 LNS: 0
  • rnicoles81
    rnicoles81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Late to the challenge but I NEED this!! I really think it's what I eat after 8 that has slowed my weight loss down. I also notice I'm less likely to track the little bits I graze on after dinner so it's easier to get out of control. Tonight is night 1 for me!!!
  • ames_ks
    ames_ks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 1
    Great challenge for me, this is helping, a TON!!!
    Keep up the hard fight, everyone!
  • Lefty1290
    Options
    Tonight:

Me: 2* - LNS: 3

Not counting the mini brownies I had at the movies.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Me: 12* LNS: 1
  • jglovicz
    jglovicz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just saw this thread for the first time yesterday- great way to keep us accountable
    Me:1* LNS: 0
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 9
  • j9_j9
    j9_j9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Lately I have met the munchies with cups of water...
    It takes a lot of water to equal popcorn.
  • ames_ks
    Options
    Me: 12 - LNS: 1
    Yes!
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me: 3 LNS: 0 (Would have given into the urge if it wasn't for this challenge! :smile: )
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is my #1 issue ! I eat well for brekkie/lunch/dinner...and then the evening munchies rear their ugly head and wreck the whole day :s Really need to make a conscious effort to NOT give in to comfort/boredom evening munching.
  • jglovicz
    jglovicz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me:1 LNS: 1* (Valentine's Day pastry...and it was good)
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a tough one but I like the idea! I too am an after dinner ( supper) nighttime snacker. I wish I would have seen this earlier in the month. Better late than never
  • turtlesaver
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 1*
    Ugh it was a triple whammy last night: out of town, celebrating a birthday, and Valentine's day. I did resit the urge to do too much damage, so I was only just over my calorie goal for the day!
    It's good to see so many new people joining in!
  • ames_ks
    Options
    Me: 13 - LNS: 1
    Psyched! Thank you for creating this challenge, and for everyone participating! It's really keeping me going!!! Hope to carry all the momentum right on in to March, and add a new challenge! Crunches, anyone?