Confess...

Replies

• navyjen
    navyjen Posts: 1,043 Member
    I confess I will go over my calories today. But I will work twice as hard in the gym tomorrow since I cant go tonight due to my schedule. And the damn gym closes at 9 on Friday.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I have typed out these long response in posts either to get ignored because it is not what they want to hear, or to get something like, "thanks". You do it to be a light for them, if it is needed. You never know what positive impact you have, even if there is no response.

Just keep doing it.
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    I confess that I just tracked my walk in MyRunkeeper to go get my alcohol for the weekend :)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    I confess that I was checking out the girl on top
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    I confess that I'm addicted to My 600lb Life on TLC.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    I'm being paid to be on MFP (Since I'm at work and not actually doing anything productive).
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I confess that I'm addicted to My 600lb Life on TLC.

oh SO GOOD! I need an update on Amber!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sometimes it is disappointing that I put as much effort into supporting MFPs in their posts as I do and get little or nothing from so many of them. I am not into 1-sided relationships. I have choosen to keep all of them however, because I choose to love them.
    Awww BESTIE.........I give as much as I can :#
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Sometimes it is disappointing that I put as much effort into supporting MFPs in their posts as I do and get little or nothing from so many of them. I am not into 1-sided relationships. I have choosen to keep all of them however, because I choose to love them.

I'll never abandon you! NEVER! Mwahahahaaaa! ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    MrsBooBear wrote: »

Lol.....Your stuck with me fooorrreeevver ;)
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I just got a naked pic sent to me from some guy I have been talking to online. :open_mouth:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    I just got a naked pic sent to me from some guy I have been talking to online. :open_mouth:

Sorry. Too soon?
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Doing 2 today... I have a never ceasing (sometimes ever increasing) love, lust, hunger, desire for women and their company. Part of me wants to be free, but I am committed and have promised to be faithful. I do my best to not step across that line (won't), and, to help me keep my ensatisble desires in check is the flirting and naughty thoughts exchanged with some of you in here. Today, I want to thank you for sharing your love with me.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Belle8312 wrote: »

gsnFrZ3UvZeHm.gif
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    edited February 2015
    MrsBooBear wrote: »

Lol.....Your stuck with me fooorrreeevver ;)

Thanks for sharing the love you 2!
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    I did it, I'm glad I did it, and I'd do it again, too!
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    ^^^What she says... ME TOO.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2015
    Doing 2 today... I have a never ceasing (sometimes ever increasing) love, lust, hunger, desire for women and their company. Part of me wants to be free, but I am committed and have promised to be faithful. I do my best to not step across that line (won't), and, to help me keep my ensatisble desires in check is the flirting and naughty thoughts exchanged with some of you in here. Today, I want to thank you for sharing your love with me.

We love ya honey...hugs
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member

We love ya honey...hugs

<3
  • Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I once dressed up as a scary clown and scared all the kids in the neighborhood....during Christmas

Omg that's hilarious - mean but hilarious...unless you did this to my kids...then I confess I'd have to kick yo *kitten*