Need to lose 100+ pds? NEED FRIENDS !!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• tywayne2
    Options
    Need to lose about 100 lbs as well! Just joined so feel free to add me.

• land444
    Options
    You've got one! You can do it again!! I need support too, I am a notorious quitter! My goal is 50 lbs by June.
  • LVas89
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose. Having trouble trying to do it alone. Anyone can add me!
  • PatinMich
    PatinMich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have new friends too....I have 245 pounds to lose....the most I've ever lost is 60 but I gained it all back....I'm 61 years old and luckily healthy except my cholesterol just went up enough my physician put me on Lipitor for a few months to see if that will help. My mom (who is tiny) has high cholesterol so I'm hoping it's not genetic and I can reverse the problem through eating correctly and exercising....
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I have 100 plus lbs to lise
  • Nikky832005
    Nikky832005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 100lbs to lose, looking for friends to keep me going through out this journey!!! Feel free to add me
  • heidimariebarsness
    Options
    I have 100 to loose to. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • knkirk09
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose too. You guys feel free to add me--let's all support each other!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i have 100+ pounds to lose myself feel free to add..
  • gappgirl18
    gappgirl18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your list of motivational friends :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose myself feel free to add...
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 150 lbs to loose! I would love encouraging friends!! Feel free to add me!
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Thanks jarrett! !! :)
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Thanks Myhealthyjourney70! !!!
  • Kazzsjourney2
    Kazzsjourney2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost 94 kilos/200 pounds and have gained back 40 kilos/90 pounds...I want to lose 50 kilos/110 pounds....feel free to add me :)
  • ohi874
    ohi874 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP a few weeks ago once my husband and I joined the gym.in total I have over 100#s but my short term is 20#s... I'm realistic, I know if I ca do 20, I can do 30 and so on. Good luck to you all!
  • hoard23r
    hoard23r Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm looking to lose 80 lbs. To 100 lbs. This is my first day and I don't know how to add friends. Please feel free to add me. I'm learning as I go. I'm a mom and a house wife. Grandma of a 1 year old. I'm 39. Looking for some support and healthy weight loss advice.