Manscaping (adult discussion)

Options

Replies

• Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have a date. I think I'm going to trim down there in a star shape to make her feel ~~special~~

You wonderful man, that's the spirit.
  • shellall123
    shellall123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Travis_2 wrote: »
    tumblr_lrwfirYQTi1qkznxe.gif

This was a good laugh. You gotta keep it clean and under control!
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate manscaped dude junk.
    Real men have hair and without sounding like an oral *kitten*.. Can say I have seen a wide range of trimmings.
    I just don't effing get it.

This.
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for this to morph into shapes and patterns...landing strip? Flying V?, Chinese throwing stars? Anyone?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    trevor615 wrote: »
    Its always best when the carpet matches the drapes. No hardwood floors.

Seriously, who doesn't like hardwood?

I was worried this would be gone by the time I got home from work.

OP, I laughed my butt of at the loofa comment. At a minimum, trimming is nice.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My serious answer: I honestly like hair, if it's kept under control and good hygiene is a given. I personally prefer that over totally shaved. I believe you should have a parter who makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. If a guy shaved everything because he liked it that way, I would be very accepting of it. However, it is not necessary to do that in order to keep me happy. :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Just trim, man. No need to shave, she just doesn't want her nose and eyes getting poked at by hairs u know? Trim to 1/2 inch length. They actually make body hair trimmers lol, just for this.
  • ThatDudeDonny
    ThatDudeDonny Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My serious answer: I honestly like hair, if it's kept under control and good hygiene is a given. I personally prefer that over totally shaved. I believe you should have a parter who makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. If a guy shaved everything because he liked it that way, I would be very accepting of it. However, it is not necessary to do that in order to keep me happy. :)
    I complied for the benefits, nothing else.
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    My next thread "top ten reasons not to shave downstairs"
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    #10 awkward positions you have to get in to get the job done.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I SAID DON'T SHAVE ouch ouch ouch ouch...... well, anyway....
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    Nevermind, I'm going to bed now...Good night.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I've been with my husband so long I don't think it ever occurred to me that there were men who went completely bare south of the border. Of course now I am trying to picture it (I do have three little boys, so I have some idea).

I have no problem with hair down there...I mean the jungle needs a little pruning...I don't want a loofa facial every time I go downtown. But while the hedges should be trimmed now and then, I'm not expecting topiary designs.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Eh..I'm not too particular. While the shaving and such is appreciated, it's not a pre requisite for some oral lovin.
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    confab151 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for this to morph into shapes and patterns...landing strip? Flying V?, Chinese throwing stars? Anyone?

I'm so with you on this, l love creativity and if I see it, I would just loooove to reward it.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    Use a clipper to make a happy trail to the V Day gift of her dreams
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I have a date. I think I'm going to trim down there in a star shape to make her feel ~~special~~

FR sent :wink:

Trim or shave either way. No thanks on the jungle. If I man doesn't care about hygiene, G*d knows what's lurking around there.
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I don't equate hairlessness with hygiene. A dude is clean if he showers every day and brushes his teeth and such.... Hair isn't dirty. If he got all sweaty and funky he'd need a shower whether he had hair or not.