Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking to add to my support group!
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Hello Everyone
  • SpiffmeisterLee
    SpiffmeisterLee Posts: 8 Member
    Please feel free to add me! We can support and encourage one another! !
  • Please feel free to add me! I'm new to MFP.
    Stancy
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Count me in, I could use more motivation.
  • Ap3Fit21
    Ap3Fit21 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey guys!

Welcome anyone and everyone to add me!

Very active user, love to motivate and connect :)
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 20, been stagnated for a while, want to lose another 20 by summer, which will put me at my goal weight, and I would love to make friends with others who have similar goals. Or anyone else who's looking for more friends!
  • Feel free to add me!
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Looking for positive friends! I'm a newlywed (married in October :smile: ) and I also started a new job. 2014 was a great year for me, but I also gained 25 pounds. Please add me if you are positive, have similar goals, or are just looking for friends!
  • I literally just joined MFP this morning and am looking for support as it's taken me a long time to get here. I hope to gain new friends and be successful in my new journey.
  • sammywhammy5293
    sammywhammy5293 Posts: 4 Member
    I've been tracking for a while and recently getting serious about exercising regularly. I would love to connect with others for extra motivation!
  • Definitely need motivation! Feel free to add me
  • I'm new:) and have 0 friends so far, please feel free to add me....
  • ReadyToLose1973
    ReadyToLose1973 Posts: 9 Member
    I have decided to start the community part of MFP and I don't know what I'm doing yet. I'm looking for friends to add that will support me and help motivate me. Please add me!!!
  • Hey all I'm looking for new friends to motivate me add me
  • ftmfrank73
    ftmfrank73 Posts: 21 Member
    I need some friends
  • youtubie
    youtubie Posts: 102 Member
    Newbie, just starting today! Lets rock out with our Calorie Clock out!!
  • Most definitely! I just joined this week and would love some encouragement to stick with it!
    Please feel free to add me!
  • I don't have a MFP friends yet so here I am. Motivated right now, but I have a 6 month old and it's easier to eat crappy and not exercise. I need help to stay motivated until I lose 70-80lbs.