Hey Baseball Fans!

Options
ceschwartz
ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
So, I'm off to a Twins game tonight. Normally I spend the entire game eating and I love the food almost as much as my team. Except, now of course I'm trying to change all that. Is there anything "healthy" at the parks I can munch on? Or at least won't completely ruin my day? Any ideas on how to avoid temptation? HELP!!!

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    eat at home before you go to the game. :smile:
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I know of nothing healthy there. I plan on going to a game on my cheat day:)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Love me some live baseball, especially the tasty food.

Here's a link to the options at the park, including some vegetarian items: http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/min/ballpark/taste_of_twins_territory/index.jsp

But, seriously, sister... live it up a little and move on tomorrow. Oh, and GO TWINS! loved 'em since I watched Kirby as a kid.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    BTW...GO CARDINALS!
  • AllyV0621
    AllyV0621 Posts: 81
    Options
    Nope. Last time I went to a game, I threw it all out the window. If I were you I'd just face the fact that there's no resisting all that fried goodness.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i normally prepare before i go to the game hit the gym and earn some cals, then enter what u plan on eatting, be honest.. and just stick to your diary, if u enter one hot dog.. wait til the 4th inning and get you a hot dog.. some lil things like i that help me

good luck!
    Go Angels!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a Cubs fan (GOOOOO CUBBIES!!!!) and I dont eat healthy during games. I dont know if it is possible??? If you can eat before and after and drink water while your there? But, what fun is that?????? haha
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous! That new ballpark is amazing!

Pardon the pun, but I'm gonna have to weigh in with ElExGordo on this one. Live it up and chalk it up to a cheat day.

Oh, and Go Twins!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I agree with the last person who left a message about getting the extra cals from hitting the gym... also, you might want to stick with water or diet soda.... no beer or reg soda.

If you get hungry bring a bag of UNSALTED peanuts.... they are healthy and have tons of protein and no extra salt.

BTW... from someone who lives only 90 min away.......

GO GIANTS!
  • harvick29fan
    harvick29fan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I'm no help. I love my Red Sox and the best part about going to Fenway is my Fenway Frank and cold beer. Have fun!