nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    My Neku as a puppy

359917999_l.jpg

freaking adorable!
  • missxena
    missxena Posts: 70
    Options
    my beautiful girl is xena an akita ( my worrior princess ) see profic pic :love:
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    I am IN LOVE! I think my Abby needs a BullMastiff buddy,.... It is the the NEXT in the plan! :-D

Abby is so cute! When is she getting a buddy?
    well, thinking MAYBE summer... if I am lucky ;)
    I am not working during the summer since I am a sub. teacher... so I figure.... what better time!!!!? ;) Aw! I am just wondering how our downstairs neighbor would appreciate two 100+ lbs dogs above them! hahahah Apt life for now, but house is in the future.... we get out a lot anyways.... :-D
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    my beautiful girl is xena an akita ( my worrior princess ) see profic pic :love:
    Akitas are very pretty!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My first attempt at photo posting...bear with me!

Lazer-Greyhound (looking like an alien)
    Lazer.jpg
    Valentine-Sheltie Husky Mix
    IMG_0002.jpg
    Nike-Greyhound
    NikeDeck.jpg
    Samantha-Yellow Lab with Valentine
    IMG_0058.jpg

So far, I vote for the baby husky as the cutest pet (sigh...even more cute than mine)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    We got a new puppy friend for Abby! :-D I will post a picture or two tonight! She is a Boxer/mix..... possibly a hound... maybe you guys could throw out some ideas of her mix. May be too soon to tell but she is BEAUTIFUL! She is stunning green eyes and just melts my heart! :-D
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    The Xmas kittehs and baby Neku are SOOOO cute!!!!!
  • Pixiedreamdust
    Options
    2mzwlyw.jpg

My baby boys.
    Kush & Brynn. :)

So cute!!! ( :
  • Misskathryn00
    Misskathryn00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    we have a few 'different' pets...................1 male bearded dragon called Fraggle, his lovely girlfriend Honey passed away a few months ago( we had more than 60 of their babies this time last year too!!!!!!), 2 pythons called Smithy and George,(just sold 2 of our corn snakes :( ) and a mad mad border terrier puppy called Alfie, will post some pics later on when other half comes home as i have no idea what i'm doing with photobucket lol, oh and an 11 yr child !!! hehehe
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    All these cute pics are making me want another puppy!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    we have a few 'different' pets...................1 male bearded dragon called Fraggle, his lovely girlfriend Honey passed away a few months ago( we had more than 60 of their babies this time last year too!!!!!!), 2 pythons called Smithy and George,(just sold 2 of our corn snakes :( ) and a mad mad border terrier puppy called Alfie, will post some pics later on when other half comes home as i have no idea what i'm doing with photobucket lol, oh and an 11 yr child !!! hehehe
    I used to have 2 beardies!!!! I loved them!!! One was sooo docile i could vacuum with him on my shoulder. Aw! I miss them. I let a good family friend have them since we had such a small face, but I would GLADLY have the again. Mack and Zeus were their names. :-D
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    My angel, camouflaged on her blankie V V V V V
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Alright- here is the puppy we got Sunday. Abby (our English Mastiff) is tolerating her well and lets her snuggle with her but HATES it when Fiona plays with her tongue hahaha I would too!. ;) Fiona is a Boxer mix.. and we are still trying to figure out her other half. Feel free to chime in and take a guess. We were told by the rescue that they thought she was part hound. I totally believe it! I think she may be Boxer/bloodhound. She has webbed feet, her tail curls up over her back when she is sniffing around outside, she has BRIGHT green eyes and a longer snout.... so who knows we will see I guess! ;)
    Fiona 8wks old, 9.5lbs (her final weigh is going to be a complete mystery!)
    fiona.jpg
    She is a lover and a TURD! ;)
    fionakisses.jpg
    Abby and Fiona snuggling :heart:
    abbyfiona.jpg
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <---- Here's a pic of my pug!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    <---- Here's a pic of my pug!
    HEHE CUTE! so little!
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    my baby boy <333

ori8hk.jpg
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    my baby boy <333

ori8hk.jpg
    pretty! What is he? Is he part australian shepherd or cattle dog'?
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    my baby boy <333

He's a mutt...pitbull & husky and maybe some beagle lol But I agree. He's my pretty boy :)

2cg1mpf.jpg
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    my baby boy <333

He's a mutt...pitbull & husky and maybe some beagle lol But I agree. He's my pretty boy :)
    I see pit and husky. :-D Husky makes sense. The eyes are GREAT! :-D It is so wonderful to have a furry buddy! :-D We have a 110# one and a 10# one right now hehe ... so much love!
  • smylee1173
    smylee1173 Posts: 15
    Options
    Im new to this program, can someone tell me how to upload a picture? Thank you so much