One Year Of Logging

Options
2»

Replies

• michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!! You look amazing and the side by side face pictures prove how far you've come!

I'm not sure of your height, but weight-wise and what we hope to lose yet is quite similar! I will celebrate my year of logging (not as consistently as I could have but I have utilized it plenty) in March (the 17th or 19th I believe). I love the way you think and have very much the same mentality... this is a lifestyle change and I need to be able to indulge in my favorites if I am going to hit my goals and maintain!

Best of luck on tackling your last 20 lbs! With your mindset, I am sure you will get there :smiley:
  • happygrandma52
    happygrandma52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on your success!
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look fabulous!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look great!!!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great job on your hard work.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! :mrgreen:
  • aliceyoomet
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Just starting out here, love reading success stories like yours.
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great job! thanks for sharing your success - you look wonderful :smile:
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! (*)
  • shaleeny88
    Options
    You look amazing & great motivation to yo-yo dieters like me :#
  • jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job! So you just ate whatever as long as it fit within your calorie limit?
  • feffyweffy
    feffyweffy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! And thanks for the realistic motivation! I can't wait to be on the success story board with you. Day by day...the only way to go.
  • susiereib
    susiereib Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!! Congratulations
  • allieO3390
    allieO3390 Posts: 24 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jonnie256 wrote: »
    Great job! So you just ate whatever as long as it fit within your calorie limit?
    Yup! And to begin with they probably weren't the best choices. But I slowly discovered I was a lot more full if I ate more protein and fat. So probably about 3 months in I started tracking macros and I've found that I do best at 40% protein, and 30% carbs and fat. Because of tracking my macros, I can say my diet has improved a great deal from before just because I am eating more balanced food and I used to be a carb nut so it forces me to consider if I reeally want that bread.

But I'm not perfect by any means and there are many days I stay in my calories but my macros are off. I don't sweat it too much. I see it as an ideal day, and you can't be perfect all the time. Sometimes you just want a sandwich. :)

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • Geitner24
    Geitner24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am hoping to get myself in gear and lose about 40 lbs. So far I have lost 6 lbs. Keep up the good work and you'll meet your goal.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress-- you look great!!! I know that you will hit your goal in no time!!! You are an inspiration!!! :DB)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!