Tuesday Mini Challenge!

Options

Replies

• tgburkert
    tgburkert Posts: 47
    Options
    Law and Order: SVU and squats? Sounds like a date.
  • farmboy60
    farmboy60 Posts: 21
    Options
    200 .. 50 to go. It feels like the jelly from my belly has drifted to my legs. Keep truckin!
  • numi79
    numi79 Posts: 13
    Options
    DONE! :)

I think these Mini-Challenges are great.
  • katrina1122
    katrina1122 Posts: 23
    Options
    100 more to go!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    i never can find these mini challenges till late in the day. can someone tell me how to find them easier that just browsing around till i stumble upon it
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Seeing this late in the day but I'm in.

Squatting!!!!!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i never can find these mini challenges till late in the day. can someone tell me how to find them easier that just browsing around till i stumble upon it

Friend request the OP (if she says it's okay) and you will see it on her wall when she posts them. :)
  • psb13
    Options

Friend request the OP (if she says it's okay) and you will see it on her wall when she posts them. :)

got it. thanks
  • sweetmanjd
    sweetmanjd Posts: 94 Member
    Options

You can use Search for the thread title.

Or you can go to "My Topics", you'll see the previous ones you've commented on...click on the name of the person who started the thread...you'll get their profile...look at their most recent posts...each morning it's likely to be the mini challenge.
  • pingting11
    pingting11 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm game! Getting a late start but what the heck!
  • farmboy60
    farmboy60 Posts: 21
    Options
    Done! Thanks for a great suggestion, I've been looking for a way to kick things up a notch without devoting a lot of time in a block
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to say that I completed all 250! I don't know if I'll be able to walk later tonight or tomorrow, but I did it, LOL :)
  • kaylor908
    kaylor908 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm in and i'm gonna add the 200 crunches that i missed from yesterday's challenge
  • psb13
    Options
    50 to go!!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Definitely not going to make 250! I'm aiming for 100. I was trying to do one set every hour or so, but got busy earlier and didn't do any for several hours, so I'll get to 100 and call it happy =)
  • thegirl68
    thegirl68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    250 done! and still able to walk up & down the steps! yipee!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Didn't make it to even one! Been in bed pretty much all day with a migrane. So sorry everyone
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    done 100, need my legs tomorrow so going to stop there, thanks for the challenge :ohwell:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    140 done and I cannot do any more!

I've never done squats so this was new for me.... I will let ya know how I feel tomorrow, lol.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    done! damn that wasnt easy