Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Powerlifter trying to cut body fat
  • looking for friends. new.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Yes if you have nice things to say and want to motivate each other ..ok tease once in a while too ! :P
  • new, have never tried losing weight before so this is gonna be a struggle for me, would love to have motivating people around me and give me some advice on how to eat healthy when you've never done it and are a picky eater.
  • ChazzyEvilKitty
    ChazzyEvilKitty Posts: 20 Member
    I need a friend who wants to lose about 60lbs? I'm 5 ft 5 22 years old. I'm very friendly and I'd like to have a network of friends for motivational support :') Also if anyone has FitBit let me know x
  • Hi looking for motivation and friends to help me get back on track!!! #Needfriends
  • zia_gal
    zia_gal Posts: 108 Member
    More friends please! :smiley:
  • BULLET9992
    BULLET9992 Posts: 53 Member
    Strength training & cardio to lose fat & gain lean muscle. 22yr old male, feel free to add
  • santoshvelapure
    santoshvelapure Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me so that I can come across many active friends and stay active myself.... Thank you.
  • kitten992107
    kitten992107 Posts: 27 Member
    Add me too
  • max1m1ll1on
    max1m1ll1on Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I'm always looking for new MFP friends to motivate and encourage each other. Feel free to add me.
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Should use more support and motivation! Feel free to add me. I am pretty cool.
  • TinaMarie6400
    TinaMarie6400 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm Tina, 50 years old, and trying to lose many, many pounds. I need friends to help reach my goal and keep me honest. I'm willing to offer support and encouragement and help you in your journey too! Let's help each other stay the course!
  • I am new to this, I am looking for friends so we can help motivate each other to reach our goals. Please feel free to add me
  • therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• That's me burned 600 odd calories swimming!!!! Didn't realise how much swimming actually burns!!!
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Hello!
  • BreianaBrown
    BreianaBrown Posts: 4 Member
    I am 18 5ft. 4 in. I have recently decided that I want to be happy and healthy. So I made some changes! So far so good.
  • scorpiojenn01
    scorpiojenn01 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love more people in my "friends" list. I need the motivation and would like to provide some too :smiley:
  • JJo12
    JJo12 Posts: 18
    You can add me.