Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• nw627
    nw627 Posts: 10
    Options
    You guys can follow me on my 100 pound weight loss journey on Tumblr tumblr name -PinkPersonalBlizzard
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 40 lbs. I've been off my game for months after being totally dedicated. Looking for motivation and inspiration!
  • IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me. Just started adding friends 2 days ago and I am finding that it has really increased my motivation towards my goal and overall enjoyment of this site.

• being_camille
    being_camille Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • mdearmond
    mdearmond Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation from others!
  • caeshleman
    Options
    I am new to this and am trying to look for others who can motivate me and who I can motivate. I am still getting a feel for how this program works. Please feel free to add me.
  • samanthamicheleB
    samanthamicheleB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of active friends and support,ideas,tips etc on my feed. Everyone welcome especially users from Aus :) please add me
  • paisleemendez
    paisleemendez Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would really love a little more of a support system:) anyone that wants to add me feel free:)))
  • BlueHorseMagic
    BlueHorseMagic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need supportive and positive friends!!! Add me add me add me!
  • Dizbuster197
    Options
    I've been an active person all my life, however my current job has caused me to gain weight recently. I just started working out again and am trying to go from 180 to 150 and eventually back up with true clean eating instead of crap all the time.

Looking for people to keep me honest, and I'll be honest with them in return!
  • kirstieannlittle
    kirstieannlittle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I dont know how to request! Ive only just got this app, be nice to meet some new people :) xx
  • MumandMrs
    MumandMrs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP and desperately need help keeping motivated! I must lose the twenty pounds that came with having my two kids! Would love to be friends with other moms or anyone going through a similar struggle :)
  • nw627
    nw627 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been an active person all my life, however my current job has caused me to gain weight recently. I just started working out again and am trying to go from 180 to 150 and eventually back up with true clean eating instead of crap all the time.

Looking for people to keep me honest, and I'll be honest with them in return!
    I would really love a little more of a support system:) anyone that wants to add me feel free:)))

Follow me nw627!! Welcome new weight loss buddies!
  • xSydney_Raynex
    xSydney_Raynex Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Neeeed more support! :)
  • greentea66
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • Kaz_Cambridge_NZ
    Kaz_Cambridge_NZ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for positive, motivated friends to keep it real! Support is everything :smiley: Arohanui you beautiful ppl x
  • V3ry_Nic3
    Options
    Would love to make friends who will help me and support me on this journey. I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • cindyellis9404
    cindyellis9404 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could use some new friends who are active on here!
  • anelakljuco
    Options
  • anelakljuco
    Options
    MumandMrs wrote: »
    Just started MFP and desperately need help keeping motivated! I must lose the twenty pounds that came with having my two kids! Would love to be friends with other moms or anyone going through a similar struggle :)