Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• anelakljuco
    Options
    I've been an active person all my life, however my current job has caused me to gain weight recently. I just started working out again and am trying to go from 180 to 150 and eventually back up with true clean eating instead of crap all the time.

Looking for people to keep me honest, and I'll be honest with them in return!

• anelakljuco
    Options
    cappyccino wrote: »
    Yay! I'm adding everyone!
  • stolen_paradise
    Options
    Just started my diet, add me if you want, I'm in need of motivation and advice. I can give others advice but never take any of my own :p
  • mikugh
    mikugh Posts: 2
    Options
    add me !
  • jessy8787
    Options
    Hi

Im Jess been over wight all my life , just looking to loose a little weight just enough to be able to shop in all high street stores and not just Newlook(inspire) so looking to be a UK size 16 ish , Add me :) xx
  • tijoabraham03
    tijoabraham03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    aem91409 wrote: »
    ME ME MEEEE!!!![/q
    aem91409 wrote: »
    ME ME MEEEE!!!!

way to goal..
  • samanthalouise115
    Options
    hi im new on my fitness pal and im looking to add friends to receive and give motivation thanks
  • Carolyn917
    Carolyn917 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am giving this app. one more try. I am 48 years old, I weigh 215#'s & I'm 5' 2.5" tall. I am 75 -80#'s overweight and I desperately need to lose weight for health reasons. I am trying to stick to a low carb, healthy choice, whole food life style plan. My goals are to lose 10#'s by Valentine's Day and 75#'s by January 1st, 2016. I hate to exercise but I plan on using Yoga, Pilates and dance to exercise. I need friends to keep me accountable and motivated. For some reason I can't add friends, keep getting error message so PLEASE ADD ME!!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Meeeeee :D

• sandie2sweet
    sandie2sweet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, wondering what is the thought about ankle weights. I am wearing them about 1/2 the day and during my workouts? I also a
    have the wrist weights wearing them during workout and about 1 hour more? What does everyone think?
  • sandie2sweet
    sandie2sweet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes please any and all support is needed!
  • jazzxdaisy
    jazzxdaisy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    yes please :) xo
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi:) Im Susie. Feel free to add me x
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have been here since summer, and yes I enjoy this site
  • RobfromRI
    RobfromRI Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we can help each other!
  • audreyanderson4
    audreyanderson4 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    add me if u want :)
  • alexkeithwatson
    alexkeithwatson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would like a friend on this also, just started breakfast meal is done :smile: My goal is to lose body fat for lean body mass. I do a 3 day split at the gym: Back and Bi, Chest and tri's and legs and shoulders. Started a bulk but started putting on a lot of fat so I decided to track my calories as suggested by a lot of fitness people. So add me if you like especially if you have similar goals or any insight into what im trying to do.
  • speednut
    Options
    Yep...I'm in...all motivated peeps welcome to add me.
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello people :-)