Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• brenae13
    brenae13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• mkultrando
    mkultrando Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I want to run a half-marathon on May 10th and my goal weight is 50kg :D Add me!
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello New Friends, Add me if you are looking for friends. Be warned I am here just as much for entertainment as I am here to track my workouts. I am into training for a marathon and eating low carbs.
  • TopShelf_FiveHole
    Options
    My name is Steven and am needing to slim by about 200 lbs (not big deal, right?) It's only the size of another human, or what the average male my height should be. Anyway, I'm getting married in October and would love to not look like a beached whale in my photos. Am relatively active, just have a problem saying no to work potlucks, desserts, ranch dressing, you get the picture. If there is anyone in a similar weight loss goal, I welcome you. If anyone just wants to be friends and mix it up, I welcome you. If you are a fan of Star Wars, Hockey, Green Bay beating Dallas this weekend, music from all genres, sarcasm, video games, or a damn good time, I Welcome you! Y'all know what to do, welcome me to your journey, let's have a little fun, and lose some weight. Happy Hump Day, MFP!
  • Lilmissk23
    Lilmissk23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Suzy. I am trying to lose weight by april. the reason I want to lose weight is for my job as a kids club rep for Thomas Cook. However I started this at a difficult time where I have injured my ankle so cant exercise or move around :)
  • kirstieannlittle
    kirstieannlittle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Heeeyy, looking for some new friends. Although i cant seem to add anyone (won't let me :( ).. Please add me instead aha :) xx
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Certainly feel free to add me...kindly send along a note with your friend request.
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Old guy in Ottawa, if your in the area feel free to add
  • Hammertown
    Options
    Back after a 2yr hiatus. Love this app and community. Looking for support. Cheers.
  • baby23222
    baby23222 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I need some fitness support
  • annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I would love to have some friends on this app, none of mine are on it!! I feel like billy no mates, when I go online and the only posts I see are from Me lol!!!

I have just started bootcamp, so am feeling the pain today!!

xx
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Me me, starting fresh today with Insanity Max:30. No I'm _NOT_ a coach :expressionless:
  • Aminacjohnson
    Options
    I'm new!! Highly motivated!! Add me :smiley:
  • TamekaJ1
    TamekaJ1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am available to motivate if you would like to add
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • haircuttergirl
    haircuttergirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends and encouragement :)
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • faux1119
    Options
    Add me :)
  • haircuttergirl
    haircuttergirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    mkultrando wrote: »
    Hello I want to run a half-marathon on May 10th and my goal weight is 50kg :D Add me!
    I'm running my first in March :)

• ftomtom
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Thomas from Hungary, using myfitnesspal for the first time, but making diets for decades... I'm good in fitness programs, like it too, but sweets are building fat back to me...

I'm happy to chat, motivate each other...