Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• victoria5936
    victoria5936 Posts: 7 Member
    Anyone is free to add me! Motivation and knowing I am not alone would be a great thing to have.
  • jennibee
    jennibee Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to this community part of MFP and I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I am down 60 lbs so far and have another 40 to go.
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Hey all - thanks to everyone who has accepted me already and added me. I'm new here and am also blogging throughout about my journey - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/Always looking for new friends , so add me if you'd like :-)
  • gabrielagarrido
    gabrielagarrido Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I'm a MFP user from Argentina.
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Please add me, I would love to share ideas
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    I wonder how old the oldest MFP is!
  • smfritzii
    smfritzii Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've got about 30 pounds to lose, working through Tony Hortons P90. New year, new friends, help motivate each other.
  • mslovelykj
    mslovelykj Posts: 21 Member
    Well, I'm back AGAIN and determined to stay on track this time. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Please feel free to add me. Jadzia44
  • michellel99
    michellel99 Posts: 10 Member
    Me me me!! I need friends
  • amandaturns30
    amandaturns30 Posts: 10 Member
    Would love friends! Anyone who has been on the struggle bus with weight loss, binge eaters, runners/cyclists, women lifting weights, late 20s-30s, people juggling demanding careers, people passionate about pasta (sigh) and wine (sigh) and trying to be less so, I need friends!
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    I'm in. Add me.
  • tinbru
    tinbru Posts: 47 Member
    I need friends :(
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Always looking for friends for more motivation x
  • brittenemily
    brittenemily Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    I need friends i don't have any yet. For some reason i can't pull up any one's page. I don't know how to send requests to people... Please add me!
  • skintymochamama
    skintymochamama Posts: 24 Member
    Yes let's celebrate our milestones together!! :D
    Let's do this! I've only got 8 lbs to go before I re-evaluate how much more weight I need to lose (if any, or just gain muscle and bulk up), and I feel like I've hit a little depressive/hunger slump. Motivation and friendship would be appreciated!
  • butterbeknown79
    butterbeknown79 Posts: 376 Member
    Need motivation! Help..... Lol
  • jennifermwright2
    jennifermwright2 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love o have more friends for motivation and discussions!!!! Add me!!
  • lesliemc87
    lesliemc87 Posts: 18 Member
    Yes please!!!